In this issue: public co-applicants in research – guidance on roles and responsibilities, developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit funding programme event – 20 March 2019, latest RDS blog: minding your Ps and Qs,...
Call for examples: Public Involvement in Research in the North West – Creating Inclusive Research event – 14 March 2019
Do you work with people who might be less well listened to in Applied Health and Social Care research? Why not showcase your work! RDS NW are keen to hear about examples of work that seeks to improve diversity and inclusivity in...
In this issue: RDS funder focus seminar: NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research – 5 February 2019, latest RDS blog: Demystifying Public Involvement with Young People, Public Involvement in Research in the North West: Creating Inclusive Research event – 14 March 2019,...
In this Issue: helping you get the most out of the RDS NW, help us help others, RDS NW Public Involvement Fund application tips, adviser spotlight, latest RDS NW Twitter campaign, successful RDS NW event encourages new researchers to apply for their...
In this issue: latest RDS blog – Keep Calm and Call the RDS, GPs can’t apply for research funding… can they? NIHR Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme webinars, NIHR Frailty themed call webinar, funding opportunities, events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the...
From 1st October 2018, new arrangements have come into place to better manage excess treatments costs in non-commercial research. Learn about how this will simplify and improve research arrangements to improve the future health and care of patients from a new NIHR...
View all links in our link library.
- 19/13 Support interventions for carers 14 February, 2019The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme are accepting stage 1 applications to their commissioned workstream. […]
- 19/14 Community health and care services to support people with learning disabilities and behaviour that challenges, and their families and carers 14 February, 2019The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme are accepting stage 1 applications to their commissioned workstream. […]
- Programme Grants for Applied Research - Competition 29 7 February, 2019Applications are invited for Competition 29 of the Programme Grants for Applied Research programme. The deadline for application is 03 April 2019 […]
- Programme Development Grants - Competition 24 31 January, 2019Applications are invited for Competition 24 of the Programme Development Grants programme. The deadline for application is 27 March 2019 1pm. […]
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Public Involvement in Research in the North West - Creating Inclusive Research 14 Mar 2019, Warrington
Public Involvement in Research in the North West – Creating Inclusive Research
14 March 2019 – The Pyramid, Cultural Quarter, Palmyra Square S, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1BL
This event is now [...]
- Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) funding programme20 Mar 2019, Liverpool RDS Event
- NIHR School for Social Care Research: Annual conference 201911 Apr 2019, London
- NHS R&D Forum Annual Conference12 May 2019, Brighton