In this issue: researchers behind leading children’s heart surgery survival website launch new patient and public engagement guide, NIHR Webinar: Intellectual Property when applying to the NIHR – watch the video, podcast: ‘Health research is better if it’s done with patients, rather...
In this issue: round 11 of NIHR Fellowships Programme now open, North West CRNs combine to host successful stroke research event, funding opportunities, events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the October 2017 e-bulletin here
A new video has been released to explain who the NIHR is and what it does. The video, which is less than one minute long, describes the NIHR ‘in a nutshell’ and features people from across the NIHR who are working towards...
Find out more about the NIHR Research Design Service North West and our advice service in the “About us” sections of this website.
In this Issue: e-Trials: Perspectives from a Clinical Trials Unit, new patient and public pages on HRA website, RDS NW public involvement team update, RDS NW case study, adviser spotlight. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful links/resources. Download e-Newsletter issue 12...
This is a presentation from Professor Paul Little, Director, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Programme was recorded at the PGfAR Information Event held on 24 November 2016. An event hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service. The presentation provides tips...
- Public engagement: a practical guide16 November 2017 This is a a practical guide for researchers on involving the public in working out how to communicate research findings by the charity SENSE about SCIENCE.
- Communicating your research – a toolkit24 October 2017
- Introduction to conducting systematic reviews11 July 2016
- NIHR Dissemination Centre - My Signals: Patient Collection17 August 2017
- NIHR Training and Career Development Webinar channel17 August 2017
- Who are the NIHR? #WeAreNIHR20 July 2017
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Public Health Research (PHR) Information Event 23 Nov 2017, Newcastle
The Research Design Service (RDS) is organising a number of events which offer an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of our Public Health Research (PHR) programme. The PHR Programme funds research to generate evidence to inform the [...]
- MRC Cancer Research and Global Health Workshop22 Jan 2018, London
- 2018 Annual NHS R&D Forum14 May 2018, Newport