Welcome to our redesigned newsletter. In this issue: Success: Pre-submission Review Panels, Barriers to research in the NHS, Public Involvement news, Big Data, New NIHR Applied Research Collaborations in NW, Our new adviser: Georgios Gkountouras, Welcome from the RDS National Office, Funding...
Events being run during September and October 2019 around the country – 8 October 2019 in Manchester. The NIHR will be investing in future social care research with annual funding calls via the Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) programme. The next call is...
In this issue: Call for Public Reviewers for RDS NW Pre-submission Review Panels, New NIHR Website and NIHRtv, How to be a good Chief Investigator, Health Research Authority: New Participant Identification Centres model agreements, Events, funding opportunities and approaching funding deadlines. Download...
Call for Public Reviewers for the Research Design Service North West pre-submission review panel for NIHR funded grants
Find out more about becoming a public reviewer on the Research Design Service North West’s pre-submission review panels. What is the Research Design Service? The Research Design Service (RDS) provides advice to researchers focusing on health and social care research. Researchers can...
30 October 2019, Burnley. This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) funding programmes. This is...
In this issue: RDS Blog –Don’t let your research sit on the shelf, New toolkit launched to support delivery of health services research, Report of the Research Participant Experience Survey 2018/19, The Health Foundation: The Social and Economic Value of Health Research...
View all links in our link library.
- Leaders 14 July, 2019Future-Focused Leadership Programme: Leaders […]
- 19/65 - Unmet need in Healthcare Resource Allocation 5 June, 2019The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme is accepting stage 2 applications to their commissioned workstream […]
- 19/62 Epigenetics 29 May, 2019The Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation Programme is accepting stage 1 applications for this primary research topic. […]
- 19/61 Mitigation of the adverse effects of health and social care interventions 21 May, 2019The Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation Programme is accepting stage 1 applications for this primary research topic. […]
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Health and Care Innovation Expo 20194 Sep 2019, Manchester
Health and Care Innovation Expo is the biggest NHS-led event of the year. Held every September at Manchester Central, it attracts around 5,000 people from the NHS, social care, local government, the third sector and the commercial [...]
- North West Clinical Trials Collaborative: Clinical Trial training for Investigators16 Sep 2019, Liverpool
- 5th International Clinical Trials Methodology Conference6 Oct 2019, Brighton
- NIHR Research for patient benefit social care funding roadshow events8 Oct 2019, Manchester
- Developing Funding Proposals in Applied Health & Social Care: NIHR Funding Programmes30 Oct 2019, Burnley RDS Event