RDS NW e-bulletin – May 2023
In this issue: RDSBlog: Hot off the press! Resources from the RDS Social Care Research Grant Development and Writing Retreat now available, RDSresources: Social Care Research Collections, Translational Research Application...
Translational Research Application Manager (TRAM) Toolkit
The TRAM Toolkit has been developed as a roadmap to assist researchers navigate the many elements of an NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) Product Development Award (PDA) application to ensure...
Hot off the press! Resources from the RDS Social Care Research Grant Development and Writing Retreat
May’s RDSBlog introduces our social care resources collection, which includes recorded presentations from this year’s RDS Social Care Grant Development and Writing Retreat held, March 2023. The resources offer a...
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit
This resource has been developed to support researchers to better understand how to embed equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) in research design and to meet the NIHR’s EDI requirements. The...
RDS Social Care Research Residential Grant Development and Writing Retreat presentations Social Care Research Design Translational Research Application Manager (TRAM) Toolkit Your Path in Research – start your career in research NIHR INCLUDE Impaired Capacity to Consent Framework – a tool for researchers to design more inclusive trials
View all links in our link library.
Latest NIHR funding
NIHR Funding opportunities
- 23/67 Palliative and End of Life Care (HSDR Programme)
- 23/59 NIHR NICE Rolling Call (EME Programme)
- 23/58 NIHR James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnerships Rolling Call
- 23/57 Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme Researcher-led
- 23/56 Palliative and End of Life Care (EME Programme)
- 23/68 HSDR Programme Workforce Research Partnerships
- Invention for Innovation - Product Development Awards Call 26
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR Academy Members’ Conference 202310 Oct 2023 to 11 Oct 2023, Leeds
The NIHR Academy Members’ Conference 2023 will be held on 10 and 11 October. Once again, this will be a hybrid event with in-person attendance at The Queens Hotel, Leeds, and online streaming for a virtual audience.
The event is a [...]