From research idea to funding application support event
Date and time:
12 October 2017 ,
9.30 am to 3.00 pm
Location: The Storey Institute, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 1TH
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to an NIHR or other national competition peer reviewed research funding stream.
What will you get from the day?
For those intending to develop and submit an application to NIHR, this event will highlight:
- the funding opportunities available
- the application process
- what funders are looking for in a submission
- the importance of a well-defined research question
- how to design a study to answer your research question effectively
- building a team of collaborators
- the support that RDS NW can provide in the preparation of your application
What do I need to do?
As this event is aimed at those wanting to develop and submit a research funding application, we ask that:
- you have at least an outline idea of your research question
- you are prepared to discuss your idea with an RDS NW adviser.
Download the event flyer here
Download the event programme here
Register to attend here - please note this link takes you to an external website (Eventbrite)