Developing Funding Proposals in Applied Health & Social Care: NIHR Funding Programmes
Date and time:
30 October 2019 ,
Location: University of Central Lancashire, Victoria Mill, Trafalgar Square, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 1RA
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) funding programmes.
What will you get from the day?
For those intending to develop and submit an application to NIHR, this event will highlight:
- the funding opportunities available
- the application process
- what funders are looking for in a submission
- how to design a study to answer your research question effectively
- building a team of collaborators
- the support that RDS NW and others can provide in the preparation of your application.
What do I need to do?
As this event is aimed at those wanting to develop and submit a research funding application, we ask that:
- you have at least an outline idea of your research question
- you are prepared to discuss your idea with RDS NW advisers and others.
You can download the event programme here.
Book a place
Register for this event here (this links takes you to an external website, Eventbrite).