In this issue: Our campaign to help NHS staff in the North West on their research journey, Increasing diversity in design to accelerate research into practice, NIHRtv – James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnership, Success for Join Dementia Research, Events, funding opportunities...
We have published our Public Involvement Strategy. The strategy aims to publicise, encourage, support and facilitate appropriate and meaningful public involvement in all the work of the Research Design Service. Read the full Public Involvement Strategy here.
Over 870,000 people took part in health research across England, last year. Applied health research changes lives. The Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has launched a campaign to help researchers across all of the NHS Trusts in the North West....
Major NIHR grants for social care research, Are you developing a funding proposals in applied health and social care? New guidance for PPI in surgical studies to enhance recruitment and retention, Chipping away at portion sizes, Events, funding opportunities and approaching funding...
Welcome to our redesigned newsletter. In this issue: Success: Pre-submission Review Panels, Barriers to research in the NHS, Public Involvement news, Big Data, New NIHR Applied Research Collaborations in NW, Our new adviser: Georgios Gkountouras, Welcome from the RDS National Office, Funding...
Events being run during September and October 2019 around the country – 8 October 2019 in Manchester. The NIHR will be investing in future social care research with annual funding calls via the Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) programme. The next call is...
View all links in our link library.
- Research and Innovation for Global Health Transformation (RIGHT) - Call 3[…]
- Academic Clinical Fellowship (both medical and dental)[…]
- Clinical Lectureship (dental)[…]
- Programme Grants for Applied Research - Competition 31[…]
- 19/117 Adult social care partnership[…]
- 19/118 Non-medical workforce in urgent and emergency care settings[…]
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR Policy Research Programme Working Age Consultation Event24 Oct 2019, London
The NIHR Central Commissioning Facility and the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) are running this event in London [...]
- Developing Funding Proposals in Applied Health & Social Care: NIHR Funding Programmes30 Oct 2019, Burnley RDS Event
- NIHR opportunities in speech and language therapy event18 Nov 2019, London