As we have found in recent weeks, being socially isolated does not mean communities have to stop communicating. A UK-wide team of Research Design Service (RDS) experts and public contributors have put together this advice to help you continue your public involvement...
In this issue: COVID-19 and RDS North West, launch of RDS NW Pre-submission review panel, shared Resources for COVID-19 Research, useful Resources: Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) in the virtual world, NIHR UKRI COVID-19 research calls, webinar and funding opportunities. Download the...
Research Design Service North West has worked with RDS colleagues across the country to collate appropriate/relevant methodological approaches for research studies being designed or delivered during the COVID-19, or any pandemic. Access details of the resources here.
The Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) will continue to support people developing research funding applications for health, social care and public health research as required. RDS NW will be available to provide this support via non-face to face means due...
In this issue: our barriers to research campaign continues, RDS Blog: Social care research – a heated debate…..? rethinking your CPD: Transform your learning – join a virtual community, NIHR announces Senior Investigators for 2020, events, webinars, funding opportunities and approaching deadlines....
Are you considering you first grant? – register for RDS NW event, RDS Blog: Using natural experiments to evaluate population health interventions, NIHR Podcast: The prevalence of multimorbidity, NIHR joins colleagues to improve UK research culture, Events, webinars, funding opportunities and approaching...
View all links in our link library.
- 20/42 HSDR oral and dental health[…]
- 20/41 PHR oral and dental health[…]
- 20/38 Health Technology Assessment Programme Researcher-led (primary research)[…]
- 20/37 Health Technology Assessment Programme Researcher-led (evidence synthesis)[…]
- 20/40 HTA oral and dental health[…]
- 20/22 Rectus sheath blockade in emergency laparotomy[…]
- 20/39 Research Proposals: Production of Technology Assessment Reviews (TARs) for the NIHR[…]
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- No funding related events available