In this issue: Engaging BAME groups in research: a toolkit, Register now for RDS NW Event: Developing Funding Proposals – First Grants, Research for Patient Benefit: Competition 39 launched, New NIHR funding and awards database, Latest RDSblog, Funding opportunities, events and approaching...
3 June 2019 at Salford Royal Hospital. A Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) support event. This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit a...
research proposal pre-submission review panels, INVOLVE launch “Learning for Involvement” website, THIS Institute report explores how NHS staff can get involved in research, new visual identity for NIHR, events, funding opportunities, approaching funding deadlines. Download the March 2019 e-bulletin here.
In this issue: public co-applicants in research – guidance on roles and responsibilities, developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit funding programme event – 20 March 2019, latest RDS blog: minding your Ps and Qs,...
In this issue: RDS funder focus seminar: NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research – 5 February 2019, latest RDS blog: Demystifying Public Involvement with Young People, Public Involvement in Research in the North West: Creating Inclusive Research event – 14 March 2019,...
In this Issue: helping you get the most out of the RDS NW, help us help others, RDS NW Public Involvement Fund application tips, adviser spotlight, latest RDS NW Twitter campaign, successful RDS NW event encourages new researchers to apply for their...
View all links in our link library.
- Invention for Innovation (i4i): Challenge Awards 2019 - Real World Implementation 16 April, 2019The NIHR i4i programme is inviting applications for the evaluation of market ready medtech innovations in healthcare settings. […]
- Real World Evaluation of a Scaled Deployment of HeLP-diabetes: A Web-based Self-management Program for People with Type 2 Diabetes 15 April, 2019The NIHR Policy Research Programme invites proposals for a single research project to evaluate implementation of, and outcomes achieved by, users of a self-directed, web-based, self-management, educat […]
- Health Inequalities Research Initiative: Call 2 15 April, 2019The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Policy Research Programme (PRP) invites applications to undertake health inequalities research to support policy makers in the Department of Health an […]
- Implementation and Effectiveness of Educational Interventions in Improving Behaviour on Antimicrobial Stewardship 15 April, 2019The Department of Health and Social Care invites outline proposals for a single research project to find out how educational interventions can be most effective in improving behaviour on antimicrobial […]
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: First grants 3 Jun 2019, Salford RDS Event
Registration now open.
A Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) support event
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North [...]