In this issue: got a research idea, not sure how to realise this idea? Advice is on hand, latest RDS blog, NIHR Policy Research Programme call for applications, our #NHS70 video, funding opportunities, events and approaching funding deadlines. Download the September 2018...
We’re celebrating 70 years of research in the NHS. We can help you develop your applied health and/or social care research #IAmResearch #startwithus #NHS70. Watch the video. If you have a research idea why not request advice from the RDS NW here.
In this issue: Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: First grants event, latest RDS blog, RDS NW website – not just for requesting advice, NIHR Journals Library incorporates new guidelines for reporting involvement of patients and the public in...
A new contract of more than £50 million from the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) has been awarded to 10 NHS organisations and higher education institutions, with proven expertise in research methodology and design, to provide the Research Design Service (RDS)....
An NIHR guide is now available for researchers who are applying for funding or have research in progress. It is designed to help you to plan your dissemination and give your research every chance of being utilised. The guide can be found...
In this Issue: a client’s experience of the RDS NW, help RDS NW help others, news in brief, finding out more about the RDS NW, RDS NW public involvement, adviser spotlight, NIHR Clinical Research Network. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful...
- NIHR Clinical Trials Guide for Trainees14 August 2018 Booklet containing guidance for people looking to develop their career in clinical trials
- NIHR webinar archive14 June 2018
- Forward Thinking - NIHR research on support for people with severe mental illness10 April 2018
- How to disseminate your research21 March 2018
- NHS Health Research Authority (HRA) eLearning modules1 March 2018
- NIHR Training and Career Development Webinar channel17 August 2017
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- No funding related events available