In this issue: The NIHR’s Trialblazers campaign, RDS Blog: Key messages from the Thinking Ahead Study – Barriers and Enablers...
Date and time: 15 June 2022, 10.00 am to 1.00 pmLocation: Jean McFarlane building, University of Manchester, Jean McFarlane building, University of Manchester,...
In this issue: Your First Research Grant: Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care – save-the-date – 15...
In this issue: Our refreshed Public Involvement How-to Guide, Adviser spotlight – Professor Evan Kontopantelis, Meet one of our clients...
View all links in our link library.
Latest NIHR funding
NIHR Funding opportunities
- Programme Grants for Applied Research - Competition 39
- 22/72 NIHR Research Partnerships - liver disease
- Research for Social Care - Competition 5
- Development and Skills Enhancement Award Round 10
- 22/70 EME Application Acceleration Award – International platform studies in precision medicine
- Policy Research Programme - Policy Research Units (PRUs) call
- Programme Development Grants - Competition 34
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) Webinar: Research for Social Care (RfSC) – RfSC call 528 Jun 2022,
The RDS, jointly with the RfSC programme office, is hosting a webinar to support applicants to the RfSC call 5.
This information session is open nationally to social care researchers, practitioners, users and carers to introduce the latest [...]
- How to apply Public Involvement Effectively to your Research Application6 Jul 2022,