In this issue: patient and public involvement and engagement progress across NIHR infrastructure, Public Involvement Standards moves on to testing phase, the RDS NW Public Involvement Fund, events, funding opportunities, approaching funding deadlines. Download the February 2018 e-bulletin here
In this issue: get help from the RDS NW on developing your research funding application this year, NIHR Clinical Research Network to support broader range of research studies, complex health and care needs in older people, events, funding opportunities, approaching funding deadlines....
In this Issue: a client’s experience of the RDS NW, help RDS NW help others, news in brief, finding out more about the RDS NW, RDS NW public involvement, adviser spotlight, NIHR Clinical Research Network. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful...
A new video has been released to explain who the NIHR is and what it does. The video, which is less than one minute long, describes the NIHR ‘in a nutshell’ and features people from across the NIHR who are working towards...
Find out more about the NIHR Research Design Service North West and our advice service in the “About us” sections of this website.
This is a presentation from Professor Paul Little, Director, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Programme was recorded at the PGfAR Information Event held on 24 November 2016. An event hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service. The presentation provides tips...
- NIHR Training and Career Development Webinar channel17 August 2017 A collection of webinars from the NIHR Trainees Coordinating Centre. These webinars are designed for current and aspiring NIHR trainees and cover a variety of topics to help researchers develop their research careers.
- Who are the NIHR? #WeAreNIHR20 July 2017
- NIHR Publications20 July 2017
- NIHR Themes20 July 2017
- NIHR Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRCs)20 July 2017
- NIHR Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC): Greater Manchester20 July 2017
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR funding programmes 1 Mar 2018, Liverpool RDS Event
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) funding programmes.
Attending the [...]