In this issue: The role of Public Co-applicants and Public and Patient Involvement (PPI) Leads on research funding applications event – save the date, RDS Resources: Innovative qualitative methods resources, RDS Blog: Beyond interviews and focus groups – the value of innovative qualitative designs, Innovation Fund to Reduce Demand for...
In this issue: The latest RDS national events now available in one place, Public Health and Social Care resources available on our website, RDS Impact Guide, RDS Blog: From plateaus to launching pads: involving people affected by dementia in research, NIHR Incubator for Clinical Education Research Mastering the Basics events,...
Are you interested in finding out about the NIHR HTA Funding Programme? Join this online Information event on 27 September2022 from 11.30am to 2.00pm. About the event The event will be hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) and will provide a great opportunity to hear from members of...
In this issue: RDS NW Public Involvement How-to Guide, NIHR Research Design Service Community Engagement Toolkit, RDS Blog: Capturing the Contribution, NIHR Incubator for Clinical Education Research Mastering the Basics events, NIHR’s new publishing platform to expand its publicly available research information, New NIHR funding announced to support next generation...
View all links in our link library.
Latest NIHR funding
NIHR Funding opportunities
- HEE/NIHR ICA Advanced Clinical and Practitioner Academic Fellowship (ACAF) Round 2
- Doctoral Local Authority Fellowship (DLAF) Round 2
- HEE/NIHR Doctoral Clinical and Practitioner Academic Fellowship (DCAF) Round 2
- Development and Skills Enhancement Award Round 11
- Research and Innovation for Global Health Transformation - Call 6
- 22/101 Management of bone metastasis and skeletal related events (SREs) in patients with advanced cancer
- 22/112 Health Technology Assessment Programme researcher-led (primary research)
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- No funding related events available