In this issue: researchers behind leading children’s heart surgery survival website launch new patient and public engagement guide, NIHR Webinar: Intellectual Property when applying to the NIHR – watch the video, podcast: ‘Health research is better if it’s done with patients, rather...
In this issue: round 11 of NIHR Fellowships Programme now open, North West CRNs combine to host successful stroke research event, funding opportunities, events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the October 2017 e-bulletin here
A new video has been released to explain who the NIHR is and what it does. The video, which is less than one minute long, describes the NIHR ‘in a nutshell’ and features people from across the NIHR who are working towards...
Find out more about the NIHR Research Design Service North West and our advice service in the “About us” sections of this website.
In this Issue: e-Trials: Perspectives from a Clinical Trials Unit, new patient and public pages on HRA website, RDS NW public involvement team update, RDS NW case study, adviser spotlight. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful links/resources. Download e-Newsletter issue 12...
This is a presentation from Professor Paul Little, Director, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Programme was recorded at the PGfAR Information Event held on 24 November 2016. An event hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service. The presentation provides tips...
- NIHR Training and Career Development Webinar channel17 August 2017 A collection of webinars from the NIHR Trainees Coordinating Centre. These webinars are designed for current and aspiring NIHR trainees and cover a variety of topics to help researchers develop their research careers.
- Who are the NIHR? #WeAreNIHR20 July 2017
- NIHR Publications20 July 2017
- NIHR Themes20 July 2017
- NIHR Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRCs)20 July 2017
- NIHR Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC): Greater Manchester20 July 2017
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Public Health Research (PHR) Information Event 23 Nov 2017, Newcastle RDS Event
The Research Design Service (RDS) is organising a number of events which offer an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of our Public Health Research (PHR) programme. The PHR Programme funds research to generate evidence to inform the [...]
- MRC Cancer Research and Global Health Workshop22 Jan 2018, London