Webinar: How to apply Public Involvement Effectively to your Research Application
6 July 2022, 1.30pm to 2.45pm, Online
An integral part of research that is funded by the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) is to ensure that patients, carers, service users and the public have the opportunity to shape and influence the relevance, quality and impact of our health and care research.
This 75-minute webinar is aimed at researchers applying for NIHR Fellowship Awards and staff accountable for public involvement.
The webinar will cover:
- NIHR’s definition of public involvement
- UK Standards for Public Involvement in Research
- Guidance on co-producing a research project
- The support Research Design Service (RDS) provides for researchers in regards to public involvement
- What NIHR is looking for in the public involvement section of the researcher’s application
- Payment and recognition for public involvement.
By attending this webinar you will discover:
- How to incorporate your public involvement programme successfully to your research
- Insights from a fellow researcher and public involvement representative that you can apply to your programme of work.