NIHR roadshow for medical technology SMEs – 1 March 2018 – Daresbury, Warrington
The NIHR is organising this roadshow specifically tailored for MedTech SMEs to find out more about:
- the mission, strategic priorities and activities of the NIHR
- opportunities for SMEs via the NIHR funded programmes*
- how the NIHR supports SMEs in the conduct of clinical trials
- how the NIHR helps SMEs to formulate research plans and find collaborators, supporting centres and facilities for R&D
- relevant contacts in the NIHR and other organisations supporting MedTech SMEs, such as the Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs).
*The NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) and Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) programmes accept applications from SMEs as lead applicants collaborating with an NHS and / or academic partner. SMEs can apply to all the NIHR programmes as co-applicants.
This is the third of a series of events that will take place across the country. Future events will be publicised on the NIHR website when the venues and dates are finalised.
You can register for attendance here.