- NIHR opportunities in speech and language therapy event
18 Nov 2019, London
The NIHR Research Design Services will be hosting this event and the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists will be providing support for anyone interested in conducting research in the field of speech and language therapy at any stage of their career from novices to those looking for sizeable grants. The day will be suitable for clinicians, academics and third sector staff. You will hear from people who have been successful in securing funding from NIHR, an outline of their projects and their experiences of the application process, how the RDS and RCSLT’s can help and support you and the opportunity to meet with NIHR research advisers for individual sessions.
- RDS NW Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: First grants
11 Mar 2020, Liverpool
Please save the date.
For people who are less experienced at applying for research funding and are considering their first submission and a chance to meet our RDS NW advisers.
More detail and registration available soon.
Research Design Service North West
Providing design and methodological support to health and social care researchers in the North West of England to develop grant applications to the NIHR and other open national peer-reviewed funding programmes.Request advice
Latest RDS NW videos
- New review highlights evidence on how to increase physical activity in everyday life 10 July, 2019
- Finger-prick blood test at GP surgery could safely reduce antibiotic use in patients with COPD 10 July, 2019
- New NIHR Applied Research Collaborations to tackle the biggest challenges faced by the health and care system 10 July, 2019
- Cancer study to ease plight of people at advanced stages of illness 9 July, 2019
NIHR Funding deadlines
Email list sign up
Receive information/news about the RDS NW and other information of relevance.