RDS NW e-bulletin – May 2022
In this issue:
- The NIHR’s Trialblazers campaign,
- RDS Blog: Key messages from the Thinking Ahead Study – Barriers and Enablers to End of Life Care Planning with Ethnically Diverse, Patients, their Family and Health Care Professionals,
- PHRADA currently supporting NIHR Public Health Research funding applications,
- NIHR Clinical Education Research and Emergency Care Incubator events,
- Over 1,000 health and care professionals have now got involved with research for the first time,
- Developing Research Leaders Awards – 2022 Call,
- Programme Development Grants – Developing Innovative, Inclusive and Diverse Public Partnerships call,
- NIHR’s Research for Social Care call to run twice per year, with expanded remit to include children and young people’s social care,
- Does your area of research affect the wider determinants of health?
- Other events and webinars.