NIHR Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Online Information Event
Are you interested in finding out about the NIHR HTA Funding Programme? Join this online Information event on 27 September
2022 from 11.30am to 2.00pm.
About the event
The event will be hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) and will provide a great opportunity to hear from members of the HTA programme team and funding panel, as well as from successful applicants. There will also be information about the RDS and the support available for people who are applying to the programme.
Who is the event for?
Researchers and health and social care professionals who want to learn more about the HTA programme and the support available to them.
What will the event cover?
- An overview of the HTA programme
- What the funding panel look for in an application
- Experience of previous successful applicant(s)
- Including PPI in your application
- How the NIHR RDS can support applicants
- Optional one to one session with an RDS adviser – book in advance
How to book a place
Please register here.
Please note: If you request a one to one session with an RDS adviser you will be contacted in advance to request a brief summary of your research idea.
A full programme and further details will be sent nearer to the date of the event.