Developing a proposal in Applied Health and Social Care: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit – highlight notice for Nurses and Midwives online event
29 March 2023, 10.00 am to 12.30 pm, online.
The NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme are inviting Nurses and Midwives to make research funding applications to the RfPB under-represented disciplines and specialisms highlight notice: Nurses and Midwives.
The call offers researchers considerable flexibility to focus on any subject area or topic provided the application is within RfPB remit. All applications to this highlight notice must have a nurse or a midwife in an early stage of their research career as either the lead or joint-lead applicant.
The NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) is holding an event to help support Nurses and Midwives in developing funding applications to this call.
At the event you will:
- hear from Dr Kasia Kuleszewicz, RfPB Senior Programme Manager about the programme and the highlight notice
- hear from a successful client
- learn how to build your dream research team
- find out what support is available to help you apply
- hear top tips on developing an application for RfPB funding
We encourage all those registering to apply for free advice from the RDS, offering tailored support for your application development. You can request advice here.
A full agenda for the event will be made available here shortly.