- This event has already happened.
- Date: 21 October 2021, 10.00 am to 12.30 pm.
- Venue: an online event
NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) offered this online event for health and social care professionals and researchers who want to develop and submit an application related to mental health to the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research for Patient Benefit funding programme (RfPB).
About this event
This session provided information on:
- details of the Research for Patient Benefit programme
- views from a successful RfPB applicant
- the application process and what funders are looking for in a submission
- the support that RDS NW can provide in the preparation of your application
- advice about Patient and Public Involvement (PPI).