- This event has already happened.
- Dates: 20 March 2019, 9.30 am to 3.30 pm.
- Venue: The Foresight Centre, University of Liverpool, 1 Brownlow Street, Liverpool, L69 3GL
This one-day event, organised by the NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW), is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England. The event is specifically for those who want to develop and submit an application to National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) funding programme.
The morning session covered:
- remit of the RfPB Programme and funding available
- what funders are looking for in a submission to the programme
- how to design a study to answer your research question effectively
- how to build a team of collaborators
- the support that RDS NW can provide in the preparation of your application
- wider network support communities.
In the afternoon, there was an advice "Marketplace" offering:
- the opportunity to chat about your planned RfPB application with RDS NW advisers
- one to one advice on subjects including trial design, health economics, statistics, qualitative research methods and public involvement.
View the event programme here.