- This event has already happened.
- Dates: 1 March 2018, 9.30 am to 3.00 pm.
- Venue: The Foresight Centre, University of Liverpool.
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) funding programmes.
What did attendees get from the day?
For those intending to develop and submit an application to NIHR, this event highlighted:
- the funding opportunities available
- the application process
- what funders are looking for in a submission
- how to design a study to answer your research question effectively
- building a team of collaborators
- what to consider when costing a study
- the support that RDS NW can provide in the preparation of your application
View the event flyer here.
View the event programme here.