- This event has already happened.
- Dates: 11 October 2018, 9.30 am to 3.00 pm.
- Venue: The Storey Institute, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster, LA1 1TH
This NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit a funding application.
- This event is intended for people who are less experienced at applying for research funding and may be considering their first research grant submission.
- This event is not suitable for anyone who has previously had a research grant.
- This event will focus on NHS and Social Care Staff or academic staff working with NHS staff to support them on their first grant.
Attending the event will help to make your application stronger and increase your chance of getting your research idea funded.
This is a free event.
View the event programme here.