- This event has already happened.
- Dates: 12 October 2017, 9.30 am to 3.00 pm.
- Venue: The Storey Institute, Lancaster.
This RDS NW event was for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to an NIHR or other national competition peer reviewed research funding stream.
What did attendees get from the day?
For those intending to develop and submit an application to NIHR, this event highlighted:
- the funding opportunities available
- the application process
- what funders are looking for in a submission
- the importance of a well-defined research question
- how to design a study to answer your research question effectively
- building a team of collaborators
- the support that RDS NW can provide in the preparation of your application
View the event flyer here.
View the event programme here.