The Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB)
research programme seminar - timetable
Date: 05 June 2013, 12:00 - 14:00
Venue: Jean McFarlane Building, University Place, University of Manchester
Note this event has already occurred.
- 12.00 - Lunch (Seminar will begin at 12.30 pm prompt).
- 12.30 - Welcome and Introduction. Andy Vail, Associate Director, Research Design Service North West
- 12.35 - An overview of the NIHR RfPB Programme. Professor Alison Wearden, recent member of RfPB North West panel
- 13.05 - A successful RfPB Case Study: A pilot study to investigate the feasibility and acceptability of a cognitive behavioural suicide prevention therapy for people in acute psychiatric wards. Professor Gill Haddock and Yvonne Awenat, School of Psychological Sciences, University of Manchester
- 13.25 - A successful RfPB Case Study: Occupational therapy interventions for children with central nervous system tumours: a pilot study to demonstrate feasibility for multicentre application. Professor Tony Long, School of Nursing, Midwifery & Social Work, University of Salford
- 13.45 - An overview of RDS NW Support. Dr Tanya Walsh, Research Design Service North West adviser
- 16.00 - Finish