The Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB)
research programme seminar - timetable
- Date: 23 November 2011, 14:00 - 16:00
- Venue: Leyland
- Note this event has already occurred.
- 14.00 - Tea/coffee.
- 14.30 - Welcome and Introduction. Professor Chris Hatton, Regional Director, Research Design Service North West
- 14.40 - An overview of the RfPB Programme. Professor Diane Cox, RfPB North West panel member
- 15.00 - An RfPB Case Study. Dr Veronica Swallow, School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, University of Manchester
- 15.20 - An overview of Research Design Service North West Support. Professor Chris Hatton, Regional Director, Research Design Service North West
- 15.40 - Question and Answer panel. All speakers (Chaired by Chris Hatton)
- 16.00 - Finish