Developing proposals for the renewed NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) programme - seminar
Date: 11 February 2016, 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Venue:The Liner Hotel, Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool, L3 5QB
Note this event has already occurred.
- 9.30 am - Registration - tea, coffee and biscuits available.
- 10.00 am - Welcome and Introduction. Prof Mark Gabbay, RDS NW Mersey and Cheshire Associate Director
- 10.10 am - An overview of the RfPB programme. Prof David Armstrong, RfPB Programme Director
- 10.40 am - Questions.
- 10.50 am - An RfPB case study. Dr Simon Chu, Research Fellow, Merseycare NHS Trust
- 11.15 am - Questions.
- 11.25 am - Public involvement. Dr David Britt, Honorary Fellow of the University of Liverpool and the University of Central Lancashire and Dr Stuart Oultram, RDS NW Public Involvement Specialist Adviser
- 11.50 am - Questions.
- 12.00 noon - An overview of RDS NW support. Dr Steven Lane, RDS NW Mersey and Cheshire Frontline Adviser
- 12.20 pm - Questions.
- 12.30 pm - Lunch.