The Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB)
research programme seminar - timetable
Date: 16 June 2014, 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm
Venue: Seminar Rooms G306, Jean McFarlane building, University Place, Oxford Road, University of Manchester
Note this event has already occurred.
- 12.00 noon - Lunch.
- 12.30 pm - Welcome and introduction. Andy Vail, RDS NW Associate Director
- 12.35 pm - An overview of the RfPB programme. Professor Helen Worthington, RfPB Regional Advisory Committee member
- 1.05 pm - Questions
- 1.15 pm - An RfPB case study. Ms Anju Goyal, Consultant, Paediatric Urology, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS
- 1.35 pm - Questions
- 1.45 pm - An overview of RDS NW support. Dr Rachael Powell, RDS NW Adviser
- 2.00 pm - Close of seminar
- 2.05 pm - RDS NW ask the adviser session. An opportunity for seminar attendees to stay and meet local RDS NW advisers and seek individual advice concerning research proposals