The Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) research programme seminar - timetable
Date: 6 November 2014, 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Venue: Lancaster House Hotel, Lancaster
Note this event has already occurred.
- 2.00 pm - Tea, coffee and registration.
- 2.15 pm - Welcome and Introduction. Dr Siobhan Reilly, RDS NW Associate Director
- 2.20 pm - An overview of the RfPB programme. Professor Chris Hatton, RDS NW Regional Co-Director
- 2.40 pm - An introduction to patient and public involvement (PPI). Dr Tracey Williamson, RDS NW Specialist PPI Adviser
- 3.00 pm - An overview of Research Design Service (RDS) support. Kenny Finlayson, RDS NW Adviser
- 3.20 pm - An RfPB case study. Dr Angharad Care, Clinical Research Fellow, Obstetrics and Gynaecology,
Liverpool Women's Hospital
- 3.40 pm - Question and answer panel. All speakers - chaired by Dr Siobhan Reilly