The Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB)
research programme seminar - timetable
Date: 21 November 2013, 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Venue: Lancaster House Hotel, Lancaster
Note this event has already occurred.
- 2.00 pm - Coffee and registration.
- 2.15 pm - Welcome and Introduction. Professor Sheila Payne, RDS NW Associate Director
- 2.20 pm - An overview of the RfPB programme. Professor Chris Hatton, RDS NW Regional Co-Director
- 2.40 pm - A RfPB case study. Dr Paul McNamara, Consultant Respiratory Paediatrician, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Liverpool
- 3.00 pm - An overview of Research Design Service (RDS) support. Dr Nancy Preston, RDS NW Adviser
- 3.20 pm - An introduction to patient and public involvement (PPI). Dr Sara Morris, RDS NW Specialist PPI Adviser
- 3.40 pm - Question and answer panel. All speakers - chaired by Professor Sheila Payne