Below you will find details of NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) publications and resources.
- Research Design Service North West – a leaflet about the service
- Research Design Service North West Public Involvement – A leaflet about public involvement and the advice you can receive on public involvement
- Research Design Service Clinical Trials Units – A leaflet sign-posting useful resources relating to trials and Clinical Trials Units
- Research Design Service Charter
If you would like printed copies of these leaflets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Design Service North West Public Involvement work plan 2015 to 2018
- Patient and Public Involvement leads North West meeting summary: 14 June 2016
The purpose of the event was to provide opportunity to network with others who held a lead or significant PPI role with the NIHR across the North West area plus key PPI partner organisations. Nine organisations were represented. The focus of discussions was on sharing information on the changing national PPI landscape, shared issues and ways in which we could work more collaboratively.
The RDS NW produces a number of self-help resources and videos. You can find them in out self-help library.
The RDS NW newsletters are viewable here.
Every month the RDS NW publishes an e-bulletin. All e-bulletins are viewable here.