Below you will find details of NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) publications and resources.
About the RDS – leaflets
- Research Design Service North West – a leaflet about the service
- Research Design Service Charter
- Your Research Design Service Journey – You have a research idea. What next? Find out how the RDS can support researchers at all stages of preparing funding applications.
- Research Design Service North West Public Involvement strategy
- Research Design Service North West Public Involvement – A leaflet about public involvement and the advice you can receive on public involvement
- A brief guide to public involvement in funding applications – How the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) can help
- A brief guide to patient and public involvement and qualitative methods within health and social care research
The RDS NW produces a number of self-help resources and videos. You can find them in out self-help library.
The RDS NW newsletters are viewable here.
Every month the RDS NW publishes an e-bulletin. All e-bulletins are viewable here.