Below you will find details of NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) publications and resources.
- Research Design Service North West – a leaflet about the service
- Research Design Service North West Public Involvement – A leaflet about public involvement and the advice you can receive on public involvement
- Research Design Service Charter
- A brief guide to public involvement in funding applications – How the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) can help
- Your Research Design Service Journey – You have a research idea. What next? Find out how the RDS can support researchers at all stages of preparing funding applications.
If you would like printed copies of these leaflets, subject to stock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Design Service North West Public Involvement strategy
- Patient and Public Involvement leads North West meeting summary: 14 June 2016
The purpose of the event was to provide opportunity to network with others who held a lead or significant PPI role with the NIHR across the North West area plus key PPI partner organisations. Nine organisations were represented. The focus of discussions was on sharing information on the changing national PPI landscape, shared issues and ways in which we could work more collaboratively.
The RDS NW produces a number of self-help resources and videos. You can find them in out self-help library.
The RDS NW newsletters are viewable here.
Every month the RDS NW publishes an e-bulletin. All e-bulletins are viewable here.