Research Design Service North West
Nursing and Midwifery Research Careers Advisory Service – launching 3 November Do you want to take a first step into an academic research career as a nurse or midwife? Do...
Do you want to take a first step into an academic research career as a nurse or midwife? Do you want a role where you can continue to work clinically...
In this issue: Developing Funding Proposals in Applied Health and Social Care: NIHR Funding Opportunities – online event – 11 March 2021, Using Health and Social Care Datasets in Research:...
A free to attend, online half-day session, hosted by NIHR Research Design Service South Central (RDS SC) on behalf of the Research Design Service (RDS) National Public Health Community, to...
In this issue: Developing Funding Proposals in Applied health and Social Care: NIHR Funding Opportunities – online event – 11 March 2021, North West Social Care Research Information event videos...
View all links in our link library.
NIHR Funding opportunities
- Randomised trial to evaluate vaccine effectiveness for the UK COVID-19 immunisation programme
- 21/09 Health Service and Delivery Research Programme (Evidence Synthesis Researcher-led)
- 21/06 National evaluation of the roll out of social prescribing link workers in primary care
- NIHR e-Learning for Clinicians Programme: Competition to develop e-learning resources
- Pre-doctoral Fellowship Round 3
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- RDS NW developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR research funding opportunities 11 Mar 2021
NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is offering this online event for health and social care professionals and researchers who want to develop and submit an application to one of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) [...]
- NIHR Public Health Research Programme Workshop28 Apr 2021
View all events here