Major NIHR grants for social care research, Are you developing a funding proposals in applied health and social care? New guidance for PPI in surgical studies to enhance recruitment and retention, Chipping away at portion sizes, Events, funding opportunities and approaching funding...
Welcome to our redesigned newsletter. In this issue: Success: Pre-submission Review Panels, Barriers to research in the NHS, Public Involvement news, Big Data, New NIHR Applied Research Collaborations in NW, Our new adviser: Georgios Gkountouras, Welcome from the RDS National Office, Funding...
Events being run during September and October 2019 around the country – 8 October 2019 in Manchester. The NIHR will be investing in future social care research with annual funding calls via the Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) programme. The next call is...
In this issue: Call for Public Reviewers for RDS NW Pre-submission Review Panels, New NIHR Website and NIHRtv, How to be a good Chief Investigator, Health Research Authority: New Participant Identification Centres model agreements, Events, funding opportunities and approaching funding deadlines. Download...
Call for Public Reviewers for the Research Design Service North West pre-submission review panel for NIHR funded grants
Find out more about becoming a public reviewer on the Research Design Service North West’s pre-submission review panels. What is the Research Design Service? The Research Design Service (RDS) provides advice to researchers focusing on health and social care research. Researchers can...
30 October 2019, Burnley. This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) funding programmes. This is...
View all links in our link library.
- Leaders 14 July, 2019Future-Focused Leadership Programme: Leaders […]
- 19/51 Interventions funded by Local Authorities to change multiple health behaviours 29 April, 2019The Public Health Research Programme are accepting stage 1 applications to their commissioned workstream for this topic. […]
- 19/52 The impact of highway infrastructure and its management on the safety (or perceived safety) of pedestrians and cyclists, and the uptake of active transport. 29 April, 2019The Public Health Research Programme are accepting stage 1 applications to their commissioned workstream for this topic. […]
- 19/50 Understanding the potential of place to impact health and health inequalities 2 April, 2019The Public Health Research Programme are accepting stage 1 applications to their commissioned workstream for this topic. […]
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- 5th International Clinical Trials Methodology Conference6 Oct 2019, Brighton
This event offers the opportunity for those working in clinical trials to meet and discuss the current issues within trials and trials [...]
- NIHR Research for patient benefit social care funding roadshow event8 Oct 2019, Manchester RDS Event
- Developing Funding Proposals in Applied Health & Social Care: NIHR Funding Programmes30 Oct 2019, Burnley RDS Event
- NIHR opportunities in speech and language therapy event18 Nov 2019, London
- How to be a good Chief Investigator19 Nov 2019, Liverpool
View all events here