In this issue: Book Now –RDS NW Online Event on 7 July 2020, RDS Blog -Equality, diversity and inclusion in health and social care research: COVID-19 and beyond, NIHR Blog: Increasing research in Real World Implementation, Have you heard about NIHR Learn?, New handbook demonstrates the UK Standards for Public...
Provided by the NIHR School for Social Care (SSCR), this website provides a number of reviews of a method and its application to social care research. Visit the website here.
As we have found in recent weeks, being socially isolated does not mean communities have to stop communicating. A UK-wide team of Research Design Service (RDS) experts and public contributors have put together this advice to help you continue your public involvement and adapt to virtual or remote working during...
In this issue: COVID-19 and RDS North West, launch of RDS NW Pre-submission review panel, shared Resources for COVID-19 Research, useful Resources: Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) in the virtual world, NIHR UKRI COVID-19 research calls, webinar and funding opportunities. Download the May 2020 e-bulletin here.
Research Design Service North West has worked with RDS colleagues across the country to collate appropriate/relevant methodological approaches for research studies being designed or delivered during the COVID-19, or any pandemic. Access details of the resources here.
The Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) will continue to support people developing research funding applications for health, social care and public health research as required. RDS NW will be available to provide this support via non-face to face means due to the advice regarding social distancing. This can...
View all links in our link library.
Latest NIHR funding
- 20/42 HSDR oral and dental health[…]
- 20/41 PHR oral and dental health[…]
- 20/38 Health Technology Assessment Programme Researcher-led (primary research)[…]
- 20/37 Health Technology Assessment Programme Researcher-led (evidence synthesis)[…]
- 20/40 HTA oral and dental health[…]
- 20/22 Rectus sheath blockade in emergency laparotomy[…]
- 20/39 Research Proposals: Production of Technology Assessment Reviews (TARs) for the NIHR[…]
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- RDS NW developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR research funding opportunities 7 Jul 2020
An online Research Design Service North West support event
NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is offering this online event for health and social care professionals and researchers who want to develop and submit an [...]
View all events here