research proposal pre-submission review panels, INVOLVE launch “Learning for Involvement” website, THIS Institute report explores how NHS staff can get involved in research, new visual identity for NIHR, events, funding opportunities, approaching funding deadlines. Download the March 2019 e-bulletin here.
Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) funding programme event – 20 March 2019
This one-day event, organised by the NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW), is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England. The event is specifically for those who want to develop and submit an application to...
In this issue: public co-applicants in research – guidance on roles and responsibilities, developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit funding programme event – 20 March 2019, latest RDS blog: minding your Ps and Qs,...
In this issue: RDS funder focus seminar: NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research – 5 February 2019, latest RDS blog: Demystifying Public Involvement with Young People, Public Involvement in Research in the North West: Creating Inclusive Research event – 14 March 2019,...
In this Issue: helping you get the most out of the RDS NW, help us help others, RDS NW Public Involvement Fund application tips, adviser spotlight, latest RDS NW Twitter campaign, successful RDS NW event encourages new researchers to apply for their...
From 1st October 2018, new arrangements have come into place to better manage excess treatments costs in non-commercial research. Learn about how this will simplify and improve research arrangements to improve the future health and care of patients from a new NIHR...
View all links in our link library.
- 19/24 Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation Programme - Researcher-led 20 March, 2019The Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation Programme is accepting stage 1 applications to their researcher-led workstream: […]
- 19/23 Cannabis-based products for medicinal use 20 March, 2019The EME Programme are participating in the Themed Call: cannabis-based products for medicinal use […]
- 19/22 EME Tobacco Cessation, Control and Harm Reduction Interventions 20 March, 2019The Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation Programme is accepting stage 1 applications for this primary research topic […]
- 19/21 Mechanisms of Action of Health Interventions 20 March, 2019The Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation Programme is accepting stage 2 applications to their commissioned workstream […]
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR School for Social Care Research: Annual conference 201911 Apr 2019, London
The NIHR School for Social Care Research (NIHR SSCR) will be holding its next annual conference on 11 April 2019 in London. Alongside plenaries and presentations of findings, they will be celebrating 10 years of the School! Further details will [...]
- NHS R&D Forum Annual Conference12 May 2019, Brighton
View all events here