In this issue: Great initial response to RDS NW ‘NHS Barriers to Research’ campaign, HRA Blog – Public involvement and ethical review Your Path in Research, Online course – What is Health Research? Events, funding opportunities and approaching deadlines. Download the November...
In this issue: Our campaign to help NHS staff in the North West on their research journey, Increasing diversity in design to accelerate research into practice, NIHRtv – James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnership, Success for Join Dementia Research, Events, funding opportunities...
We have published our Public Involvement Strategy. The strategy aims to publicise, encourage, support and facilitate appropriate and meaningful public involvement in all the work of the Research Design Service. Read the full Public Involvement Strategy here.
Over 870,000 people took part in health research across England, last year. Applied health research changes lives. The Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has launched a campaign to help researchers across all of the NHS Trusts in the North West....
Major NIHR grants for social care research, Are you developing a funding proposals in applied health and social care? New guidance for PPI in surgical studies to enhance recruitment and retention, Chipping away at portion sizes, Events, funding opportunities and approaching funding...
Welcome to our redesigned newsletter. In this issue: Success: Pre-submission Review Panels, Barriers to research in the NHS, Public Involvement news, Big Data, New NIHR Applied Research Collaborations in NW, Our new adviser: Georgios Gkountouras, Welcome from the RDS National Office, Funding...
View all links in our link library.
Latest NIHR funding
- Research and Innovation for Global Health Transformation (RIGHT) - Call 3[…]
- Academic Clinical Fellowship (both medical and dental)[…]
- Clinical Lectureship (dental)[…]
- Programme Grants for Applied Research - Competition 31[…]
- 19/117 Adult social care partnership[…]
- 19/118 Non-medical workforce in urgent and emergency care settings[…]
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR opportunities in speech and language therapy event18 Nov 2019, London
The NIHR Research Design Services will be hosting this event and the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists will be providing support for anyone interested in conducting research in the field of speech and language therapy at any stage [...]
- How to be a good Chief Investigator19 Nov 2019, Liverpool
- RDS NW Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: First grants11 Mar 2020, Liverpool RDS Event
View all events here