In this issue: need help with your Social Care Research funding application? latest RDS blog, Pre-doctoral Clinical Academic Fellowship Chair’s Report, now available NIHR blog: Standing on the shoulders of giants: the next generation of stroke researchers, funding opportunities, events, approaching funding...
From 1st October 2018, new arrangements have come into place to better manage excess treatments costs in non-commercial research. Learn about how this will simplify and improve research arrangements to improve the future health and care of patients from a new NIHR...
Find out what our clients think about the RDS NW is a number of short videos. Our most recent video features Professor Simon Roger a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon from Aintree University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Simon talks about his experience...
In this issue: NIHR themed calls, latest RDS blog, do feasibility studies contribute to, or avoid, waste in research? RDS myth busting, funding opportunities, events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the October 2018 e-bulletin here.
In this issue: got a research idea, not sure how to realise this idea? Advice is on hand, latest RDS blog, NIHR Policy Research Programme call for applications, our #NHS70 video, funding opportunities, events and approaching funding deadlines. Download the September 2018...
We’re celebrating 70 years of research in the NHS. We can help you develop your applied health and/or social care research #IAmResearch #startwithus #NHS70. Watch the video. If you have a research idea why not request advice from the RDS NW here.
In this issue: Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: First grants event, latest RDS blog, RDS NW website – not just for requesting advice, NIHR Journals Library incorporates new guidelines for reporting involvement of patients and the public in...
- NIHR video highlighting arrangements in place to better manage excess treatments costs in non-commercial research2 November 2018 Learn about how this will simplify and improve research arrangements to improve the future health and care of patients.
- NIHR Academy2 April 2012
- NIHR Clinical Trials Guide for Trainees14 August 2018
- NIHR Clinical Research Network Health Services Research Toolkit27 June 2018
- NIHR webinar archive14 June 2018
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- International Perspectives on Evaluation of Patient and Public Involvement in Research15 Nov 2018, Newcastle
This inaugural conference will provide an international platform to critically explore and reflect on the issue of evaluation of patient and public involvement in [...]
- NIHR CRN North West Coast: Building a Research Community – One Year On22 Nov 2018, Warrington
- Health and Care Data Conference: Improving Lives Through Research3 Dec 2018, Leeds
- NIHR School for Social Care Research: Annual conference 201911 Apr 2019
- NHS R&D Forum Annual Conference12 May 2019, Brighton
View all events here