In this issue: new contract awarded by the NIHR to provide the RDS for a further five years, HRA GDPR webinars, RfPB social care competition launched, funding opportunities, events and approaching funding deadlines. Download the May 2018 e-bulletin here
A new contract of more than £50 million from the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) has been awarded to 10 NHS organisations and higher education institutions, with proven expertise in research methodology and design, to provide the Research Design Service (RDS)....
RDS NW: Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit programme event – 28 June 2018, Manchester
This NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB). Attending the...
Do you have a great idea for research in health, social care or public health? Would you or your team benefit from protected time and expert support to develop your idea into a competitive funding application? The NIHR Research Design Service (RDS)...
In this issue: RDS Residential Grant Development and Writing Retreat – 10 to 12 September 2018, new NIHR Fellowships programme, NIHR Webinars: New NIHR Fellowships programme and mental health themed call, how to disseminate your research: Getting your message heard – and...
An NIHR guide is now available for researchers who are applying for funding or have research in progress. It is designed to help you to plan your dissemination and give your research every chance of being utilised. The guide can be found...
In this Issue: a client’s experience of the RDS NW, help RDS NW help others, news in brief, finding out more about the RDS NW, RDS NW public involvement, adviser spotlight, NIHR Clinical Research Network. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful...
- Forward Thinking - NIHR research on support for people with severe mental illness10 April 2018 Forward Thinking provides an overview of recent published research, funded by the NIHR, on support for people living with Severe mental illness (SMI).
- INVOLVE: Guidance on co-producing a research project27 March 2018
- How to disseminate your research21 March 2018
- NHS Health Research Authority (HRA) eLearning modules1 March 2018
- Public engagement: a practical guide16 November 2017
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit programme 28 Jun 2018, Manchester
This NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to NIHR Research for Patient Benefit [...]
- Research Design Service: Residential Grant Development and Writing Retreat10 Sep 2018, Canterbury RDS Event
View all events here