In this issue: get help from the RDS NW on developing your research funding application this year, NIHR Clinical Research Network to support broader range of research studies, complex health and care needs in older people, events, funding opportunities, approaching funding deadlines....
In this Issue: a client’s experience of the RDS NW, help RDS NW help others, news in brief, finding out more about the RDS NW, RDS NW public involvement, adviser spotlight, NIHR Clinical Research Network. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful...
In this issue: Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR funding programmes – 1 March 2018, NIHR Research for Patient Benefit competition 35 has now launched, new NIHR mental health themed call launched, events, funding opportunities, approaching funding deadlines....
In this issue: researchers behind leading children’s heart surgery survival website launch new patient and public engagement guide, NIHR Webinar: Intellectual Property when applying to the NIHR – watch the video, podcast: ‘Health research is better if it’s done with patients, rather...
In this issue: round 11 of NIHR Fellowships Programme now open, North West CRNs combine to host successful stroke research event, funding opportunities, events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the October 2017 e-bulletin here
A new video has been released to explain who the NIHR is and what it does. The video, which is less than one minute long, describes the NIHR ‘in a nutshell’ and features people from across the NIHR who are working towards...
- Public engagement: a practical guide16 November 2017 This is a a practical guide for researchers on involving the public in working out how to communicate research findings by the charity SENSE about SCIENCE.
- Communicating your research – a toolkit24 October 2017
- NIHR Dissemination Centre - My Signals: Patient Collection17 August 2017
- NIHR Training and Career Development Webinar channel17 August 2017
- Who are the NIHR? #WeAreNIHR20 July 2017
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- MRC Cancer Research and Global Health Workshop22 Jan 2018, London
A one-day workshop “Cancer Research and Global Health” has been organised to inform the cancer community about all funding opportunities for global health across the MRC’s remit, and it will be an ideal setting for researchers to discuss [...]
- Clinical Trial Innovations Improve Surgical Outcomes29 Jan 2018, Warrington
- Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: NIHR funding programmes1 Mar 2018, Liverpool RDS Event
- Research Day – Colorectal Research and Trial Engagement14 Mar 2018, Warrington
- 2018 Annual NHS R&D Forum14 May 2018, Newport
View all events here