Research Design Service North West
In this issue: Providing more for Public Health and Social Care, RDSresources, RDS Blog: Optimising recruitment to a clinical trial,...
6 July 2022, 1.30pm to 2.45pm, Online An integral part of research that is funded by the National Institute for...
In this issue: The NIHR’s Trialblazers campaign, RDS Blog: Key messages from the Thinking Ahead Study – Barriers and Enablers...
The NIHR Incubator for Clinical Education Research are hosting a hybrid programme of interactive webinars. workshops and a face-to-face event...
View all links in our link library.
NIHR Funding opportunities
- Programme Grants for Applied Research - Competition 39
- 22/72 NIHR Research Partnerships - liver disease
- Research for Social Care - Competition 5
- Development and Skills Enhancement Award Round 10
- 22/70 EME Application Acceleration Award – International platform studies in precision medicine
- Policy Research Programme - Policy Research Units (PRUs) call
- Programme Development Grants - Competition 34
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- How to apply Public Involvement Effectively to your Research Application6 Jul 2022
An integral part of research that is funded by the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) is to ensure that patients, carers, service users and the public have the opportunity to shape and influence the relevance, quality and [...]
- Routes to Impact. What do we mean by impact?14 Sep 2022
View all events here