In this issue: got a research idea, not sure how to realise this idea? Advice is on hand, latest RDS blog, NIHR Policy Research Programme call for applications, our #NHS70 video, funding opportunities, events and approaching funding deadlines. Download the September 2018...
We’re celebrating 70 years of research in the NHS. We can help you develop your applied health and/or social care research #IAmResearch #startwithus #NHS70. Watch the video. If you have a research idea why not request advice from the RDS NW here.
In this issue: Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: First grants event, latest RDS blog, RDS NW website – not just for requesting advice, NIHR Journals Library incorporates new guidelines for reporting involvement of patients and the public in...
A new contract of more than £50 million from the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) has been awarded to 10 NHS organisations and higher education institutions, with proven expertise in research methodology and design, to provide the Research Design Service (RDS)....
An NIHR guide is now available for researchers who are applying for funding or have research in progress. It is designed to help you to plan your dissemination and give your research every chance of being utilised. The guide can be found...
In this Issue: a client’s experience of the RDS NW, help RDS NW help others, news in brief, finding out more about the RDS NW, RDS NW public involvement, adviser spotlight, NIHR Clinical Research Network. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful...
A new video has been released to explain who the NIHR is and what it does. The video, which is less than one minute long, describes the NIHR ‘in a nutshell’ and features people from across the NIHR who are working towards...
- NIHR Clinical Trials Guide for Trainees14 August 2018 Booklet containing guidance for people looking to develop their career in clinical trials
- NIHR Clinical Research Network Health Services Research Toolkit27 June 2018
- NIHR webinar archive14 June 2018
- NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI)14 June 2018
- INVOLVE Charity Involvement Directory14 June 2018
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme webinar1 Oct 2018
The Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation Programme are holding webinars to support applications to the following funding opportunities: 18/125 Researcher-led, 18/126 Functional imaging, 18/127 Transplantation, 18/128 Mechanisms of action of [...]
- NIHR Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme webinar8 Oct 2018
- Developing funding proposals in applied health and social care: First grants11 Oct 2018, Lancaster RDS Event
- NIHR Public Health Research (PHR) Programme webinar12 Oct 2018
- Public Involvement in Research in the North West30 Oct 2018, Manchester RDS Event
View all events here