30 October 2019, Burnley. This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) funding programmes. This is...
In this issue: RDS Blog –Don’t let your research sit on the shelf, New toolkit launched to support delivery of health services research, Report of the Research Participant Experience Survey 2018/19, The Health Foundation: The Social and Economic Value of Health Research...
The NIHR has launched a new toolkit for researchers, to help them deliver the high quality health services research that the NHS needs. The Health Services Research Toolkit is a national resource which brings together ideas, guidance and support in one place. The toolkit...
In this issue: Addressing barriers to research for NHS and social care staff, RDS Blog – Cost it right!, Be Part of Research campaign, NIHR Twitter account changes, Funding opportunities, events and approaching funding deadlines. Download the June 2019 e-bulletin here.
In this Issue: helping you get the most out of the RDS NW, help us help others, RDS NW Public Involvement Fund application tips, adviser spotlight, latest RDS NW Twitter campaign, successful RDS NW event encourages new researchers to apply for their...
Find out what our clients think about the RDS NW is a number of short videos. Our most recent video features Professor Simon Roger a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon from Aintree University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Simon talks about his experience...
View all links in our link library.
- Leaders 14 July, 2019Future-Focused Leadership Programme: Leaders […]
- Emerging Research Leaders 14 July, 2019Future-Focused Leadership Programme: Emerging Research Leaders […]
- Invention for Innovation (i4i) Connect- Call 3 1 July, 2019i4i Connect is aimed at small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in need of a funding boost to reach the next stage in the development pathway […]
- 19/65 - Unmet need in Healthcare Resource Allocation 5 June, 2019The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme is accepting stage 2 applications to their commissioned workstream […]
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- Health and Care Innovation Expo 20194 Sep 2019, Manchester
Health and Care Innovation Expo is the biggest NHS-led event of the year. Held every September at Manchester Central, it attracts around 5,000 people from the NHS, social care, local government, the third sector and the commercial [...]
- North West Clinical Trials Collaborative: Clinical Trial training for Investigators16 Sep 2019, Liverpool
- 5th International Clinical Trials Methodology Conference6 Oct 2019, Brighton
- Developing Funding Proposals in Applied Health & Social Care: NIHR Funding Programmes30 Oct 2019, Burnley RDS Event
- How to be a good Chief Investigator19 Nov 2019, Liverpool
View all events here