UKCRC Registered Clinical Trials Units
This site offers a resource for clinical researchers and funders wishing to identify Clinical Trials Units (CTUs) that have expertise in centrally coordinating multicentre clinical trials, as well as in trial design, data management, and analysis.
It provides comprehensive information and direct access to high quality CTUs across the UK which have achieved UKCRC Registration status.
The information provided on this site is aimed at the following groups, both within and outside the UK: Clinical researchers and investigators, Clinical research network and Funders of clinical research (both industry and non-industry).
For more information visit the UKCRC Registered Clinical Trials Units website.
Latest research design links
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment Conference 2013 Presentations
Numerous presentations from the NIHR HTA conference held 9 to 10 October 2013 in [...]
- Acronym A-Z Jargon Buster
- Do I need NHS Research Ethics Committee approval?
- Is my study research?
Latest research design events
- Collaboration and innovation: taking child health research into the future
22 Jan 2014, Chorley
- Showcasing Child Health research.
- Bringing healthcare professionals and academicsÂ from across the region together.
- Poster prizes.
- Half day GCP training session in [...]
- Developing proposals for Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB): A support programme for applicants
30 Jan 2014, Leyland RDS NW Event
- NIHR Themed Call workshop on research for long-term conditions in children and young people
5 Feb 2014, London
- Alzheimer’s Research UK Conference 2014
25 Mar 2014, Oxford