UKCRC Registered Clinical Trials Units
This site offers a resource for clinical researchers and funders wishing to identify Clinical Trials Units (CTUs) that have expertise in centrally coordinating multicentre clinical trials, as well as in trial design, data management, and analysis.
It provides comprehensive information and direct access to high quality CTUs across the UK which have achieved UKCRC Registration status.
The information provided on this site is aimed at the following groups, both within and outside the UK: Clinical researchers and investigators, Clinical research network and Funders of clinical research (both industry and non-industry).
For more information visit the UKCRC Registered Clinical Trials Units website.
Latest research design links
- Pilot of the Activity Capture and Attribution Template (ACAT), pre application support service and ACAT review process for clinical research grants learning resources New
Pilot Activity Capture and Attribution Template (ACAT), pre application support service and ACAT review process for clinical research grants learning [...]
- NHS Health Research Authority Research Community
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment Conference 2013 Presentations
- Acronym A-Z Jargon Buster
- Do I need NHS Research Ethics Committee approval?
Latest research design events
- Alzheimer’s Research UK Conference 2014
25 Mar 2014, Oxford
Alzheimerâ€™s Research UK Conference 2014 is the UKâ€™s largest dementia research conference, attracting 300 delegates a year. The meeting takes place 25-26 March 2014 at the SaÏŠd Business School, Oxford, UK. It is expected that this meeting to [...]
- Collaboration in Leadership In Applied Health Research and Care North West Coast: Stakeholder Engagement Event
27 Mar 2014, Wrea Green
- Funding and Partnership Opportunities for Stratified Medicine in Non-Cancerous Conditions
1 Apr 2014, London
- Annual R&D Management Forum in association with HRA
9 Jun 2014, Birmingham
- HRA: Researcher Training Day
17 Jun 2014, Manchester