RDS NW e-Newsletter – issue 9, October 2014
In this Issue:
- common patient and public involvement (PPI) issues researchers seek advice on
- we advise on non-NIHR funding streams too
- The North West People in Research Forum update
- RDS NW rated highly by its clients
- news in brief
- RDS NW case studies
- adviser spotlight: Frontline adviser, Mersey and Cheshire
Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful links/resources.
Download e-Newsletter issue 9 here.
Latest PPI links
- Planning a study
Developed by RDS South Central, these pages provide lots of information on how to plan a research study. This includes information on Health Economics, costings and study [...]
- Research Design Service (RDS) patient and public involvement (PPI) handbook
- Involving patients and the public in medical research
- OK to ask 2014
- RDS NW patient and public involvement bursary guidance video
Latest PPI events
- Research for Patient Benefit - a support programme for applicants
27 Jan 2015, 24 February 2015, 21 April 2015, Leyland RDS NW Event
Are you planning to submit a RfPB grant application in May 2015?
Do you want advice from experts on topics such as [...]