NIHR Research Programmes: Obtaining NIHR Funding and the Application Process
24 Jan 2017
The Liner Hotel
The NIHR is running a free event to help you submit applications.
The event will;
- Provide an overview of the NIHR and its research programmes
- Make researchers aware of the funding application process
- Provide hints and tips on how to make a successful application
- Highlight the support available to you within the NIHR
- Highlight the importance of considering Patient and Public Involvement (PPI), and submitting a financial cost breakdown
- Give you an opportunity to discuss individual project ideas with NIHR advisers
The day will have a particular focus on the following NIHR programmes:
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme
- Public Health Research (PHR) Programme
A Chief Investigator will also present a case study of the ‘Life cycle of a research idea’; highlighting the story of a research project they have been involved in.
View the Programme for the event here (external link).
Improving the health and wealth of the nation through research