- Society for Research in Rehabilitation Winter 2015 Meeting
3 Feb 2015 - Manchester
This conference gives opportunity to debate, deliberate and decide with leaders and peers in the field. Plus hearing all the latest findings.
- The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Themed Calls Seminar – Multi-Morbidities in Older People.
2 Mar 2015 - Manchester
This seminar, organised by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research Design Service for the North West (RDS NW), covers the latest themed funding call from the NIHR, “Multi-Morbidities in Older People”. The seminar will include presentations explaining the themed call and how the RDS NW can help you to obtain funding.
A programme will be added shortly.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The NIHR School for Social Care Research’s Annual Conference
24 Mar 2015 - London
The NIHR School for Social Care Research’s Annual Conference will bring together researchers, policy-makers, managers, commissioners, providers, people who use services, carers and practitioners, among others and provide an opportunity to hear about emerging evidence from across SSCR’s commissioned studies and implications for adult social care practice. The Conference will feature contributions from experts and practice colleagues in the adult social care field.
- Improving trials by improving trials for patients
15 Apr 2015 - Liverpool
The meeting is free of charge and is designed for clinicians, trialists, patients, the public and researchers who would like to come together to work out innovative and patient centred solutions to a range of challenges in implementing clinical trials.
- Royal College of Nursing Annual International Nursing Research Conference and Exhibition 2015
20 Apr 2015 - Nottingham
The conference aims to:
- bring together researchers from diverse clinical and academic settings from around the world to participate in critical debate
- promote and advance a body of knowledge with relevance to nursing
- facilitate sharing and collaboration between health care researchers
To stimulate networking and debate the conference will include a variety of keynote papers, symposia, concurrent sessions, poster presentations and visual presentations with expert review (ViPER). There will also be a lively social programme.
- Improving Health By Improving Trials course
27 Apr 2015 - Liverpool
The number of clinical trials being conducted has increased, and the need for greater efficiency in design, conduct, analysis and reporting has been recognised in both the public and industry sector.
The programme will include: Trial design,Trial conduct, Recruitment of trial participants, Public and patient involvement, Analysis and reporting and Health economics.
- The Nottingham Systematic Review Course
16 Jun 2015 - Nottingham
This course will appeal to all those interested in completing a Cochrane-style review. Experienced tutors and facilitators will be available to give you practical and individual advice. After attending the course, participants should be able to understand search strategies, extract data, manage the results of systematic searches, understand the syntheses of the data, apply the methods and conduct reviews independently.
- Researching complex interventions in health
14 Oct 2015 - Exeter
This conference will bring together leading international contributors from the field of complex interventions for two days of presentations, workshops and discussion on the latest thinking in applied clinical health services research.