- The Value of Working Together in Health Research
9 Dec 2013 - Manchester
The NWPiR Forum is holding a free one day event.Â This event will look at the benefits of patients, the public, carers, health professionals and researchers researching together and the different values that people bring to this process.Â The event aims to identify ways to improve the process of working together in health research across the North West.
- Collaboration and innovation: taking child health research into the future
22 Jan 2014 - Chorley
- Showcasing Child Health research.
- Bringing healthcare professionals and academicsÂ from across the region together.
- Poster prizes.
- Half day GCP training session in morning.
- Developing proposals for Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB): A support programme for applicants
30 Jan 2014 - Leyland
Are you planning to submit a RfPB grant application in May 2014?
Do you want advice from experts on topics such as research methods, patient and public involvement and costings?
Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is providing a programme to support people applying to the RfPB programme for research funding.
This is a series of three meetings. There will be two other meetings onÂ 6 MarchÂ 2014 and 3 April 2014. Participants are to attend all three meetings.
Application forms must be received by 29 November 2013.Â See link below on how to obtain an application form.
- NIHR Themed Call workshop on research for long-term conditions in children and young people
5 Feb 2014 - London
The purpose of this workshop is to inform the research community about research funding opportunities presented by the research for long-term conditions in children and young peopleÂ themed call. Representatives of a range of NIHR programmes and supporting NIHR infrastructure will attend to advise on the various funding routes available and provide help and guidance on developing and submitting an application.