- The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Themed Calls Seminar – Multi-Morbidities in Older People.
2 Mar 2015, Manchester
This seminar, organised by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research Design Service for the North West (RDS NW), covers the latest themed funding call from the NIHR, “Multi-Morbidities in Older People”. The seminar will include presentations explaining the themed call and how the RDS NW can help you to obtain funding.
To register please email email@example.com.
- Developing proposals for Research for Patient Benefit - A Research Design Service North West seminar
11 May 2015, Liverpool
This seminar is one of a series organised by the Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) to highlight national funding opportunities for applied health and social care research. The aim is to give researchers a better understanding of funding priorities, application processes and future plans and an opportunity for dialogue with panel members and successful grant holders. We will highlight Public Involvement and how the RDS NW can support you through the application process.
- Developing proposals for Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) - a support afternoon for applicants
11 May 2015, Liverpool
Are you planning to submit a RfPB grant application in September 2015?
Do you want advice from experts on topics such as research methods, patient and public involvement and costings?
Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is providing a support afternoon for people applying to the RfPB programme for research funding.
For those planning to submit an RfPB proposal in the thr 28th funding round, final submission deadline to be confirmed, we will provide a facilitated half—day support session for applicants involving one-to-one advice with a range of experts from different methodological backgrounds. The aim is to maximise your chances of success in securing RfPB funding and to ensure your project is robust, well designed and properly supported.
- The session is open to researchers across the North West.
- There is no charge for the session.
- It is a requirement that people apply for the session via our application form, as places for research teams are limited to seven.
The session can accommodate a maximum of seven research teams. If it is oversubscribed we will prioritise those most likely to benefit from the support it provides. Others will be encouraged to access individual RDS NW support.