- NIHR Research Programmes: Obtaining NIHR Funding and the Application Process
24 Jan 2017, Liverpool
The NIHR is running a free event to help you submit applications.
The event will;
- Provide an overview of the NIHR and its research programmes
- Make researchers aware of the funding application process
- Provide hints and tips on how to make a successful application
- Highlight the support available to you within the NIHR
- Highlight the importance of considering Patient and Public Involvement (PPI), and submitting a financial cost breakdown
- Give you an opportunity to discuss individual project ideas with NIHR advisers
The day will have a particular focus on the following NIHR programmes:
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme
- Public Health Research (PHR) Programme
A Chief Investigator will also present a case study of the ‘Life cycle of a research idea’; highlighting the story of a research project they have been involved in.
View the Programme for the event here (external link).
Improving the health and wealth of the nation through research
- From research idea to funding application - putting your grant proposal together support event
14 Feb 2017, Liverpool
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) or another NIHR research funding stream.
Attending the event will help to make your application stronger and increase your chance of getting your research idea funded.
This is a free event and lunch is provided.
A programme will be available shortly.