RDS NW March 2015 e-bulletin New
In this issue:
- ‘Join dementia research’ launches as a nationwide service
- Developing proposals for Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) seminar and support afternoon
- funding opportunities
- events and training
- approaching funding deadlines.
Download the March 2015 e-bulletin here.
Access all e-bulletins here.
RDS NW e-Newsletter – issue 9, October 2014
In this Issue:
- common patient and public involvement (PPI) issues researchers seek advice on
- we advise on non-NIHR funding streams too
- The North West People in Research Forum update
- RDS NW rated highly by its clients
- news in brief
- RDS NW case studies
- adviser spotlight: Frontline adviser, Mersey and Cheshire
Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful links/resources.
Download e-Newsletter issue 9 here.
Access all newletters here.