Programme Director Professor Paul Little releases a second message in which he: Provides an update of the impact of the key changes made to the scheme Details introduction of a new light touch process to further help applicants thinking of applying Re-emphasises the move to three calls per year Describes...
In this issue: NIHR support for complex reviews, NIHR Research for Patient Benefit Programme Competition 30, funding opportunities RDS NW events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the June 2016 e-bulletin here
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is holding a one day event on 6 September 2016, from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm in Manchester. The event will be a chance to explore and share innovative and effective ways of involving members of the public in health and social...
In this issue: Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) events, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the May 2016 e-bulletin here
In this issue: the role of Clinical Trials Units in developing an NIHR funding application – video, from research idea to funding application: Putting your grant proposal together support event, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the April 2016 e-bulletin here
- NIHR Enabling Research in Care Homes (ENRICH) Project3 June 2016 A Toolkit For Care Home Research
- Public Involvement glossary23 May 2016
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
- Top tips for systematic reviews23 May 2016
- Top tips for quantitative research proposals23 May 2016
View all links in our link library.
Latest RDS NW self-help
- Examples of good patient and RDS NW public involvement fund applications29 June 2015 This page provide some examples of good RDS NW patient and public involvement fund awards to help in applying.
- Patient and Public Involvement Quiz29 June 2015
- The clinical trials essential links resource26 March 2015
- RDS NW patient and public involvement bursary guidance video31 March 2014
- Patient and public involvement common challenges: An information video31 March 2014
- Resources for Public Involvement in the research process30 June 2009
View all RDS NW self-help resources here.
- The International Festival of Public Health 20161 Jul 2016, Manchester
This international festival in brought to you by The Manchester Urban Collaboration on Health, in association with the Manchester Medical Society Public Health [...]
- Overcoming challenges: Innovative solutions in public involvement in research6 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
- Developing proposals for the NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme: A support programme for applicants - seminar9 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
- Developing proposals for the NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme: A support programme for applicants – support afternoon9 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
- Clinical trial training for investigators19 Sep 2016, Manchester