The University of Southampton has been awarded a four year contract worth £3.2 million to deliver the NIHR’s Centre for Patient and Public Involvement, Participation and Engagement, taking account of the Going the Extra Mile report. To date, INVOLVE has delivered knowledge, guidance and support that is highly respected and...
This event will offer an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the HTA themed call on efficient study designs and their general role across NIHR funding programmes. It will provide information about the types of proposals that NIHR is keen to encourage, but will not be a forum for...
Developing proposals for the renewed NIHR Research for Patient Benefit programme – A NIHR Research Design Service North West seminar
This seminar is one of a series organised by the NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) to highlight national funding opportunities for applied health and social care research. The aim is to give researchers a better understanding of funding priorities, application processes and future plans and an opportunity...
In this issue: renewed Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) programme, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the July 2015 e-bulletin here.
This booklet provides information about the NIHR’s research funding and career development opportunities available for researchers based in the NHS, universities, industry and other organisations concerned with health, public health and social care. Download the booklet here.
- Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)13 May 2014 A national membership organisation of leading medical and health research charities.
- RDS NW patient and public involvement bursary guidance video31 March 2014
- NIHR Research Programmes hub15 January 2014
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment Conference 2013 Presentations30 October 2013
- Funding opportunities for research and for career development20 September 2013
- About the NIHR Research Design Service North West7 September 2012
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Developing proposals for the renewed NIHR Research for Patient Benefit programme - A NIHR Research Design Service North West seminar 9 Sep 2015, Manchester RDS Event
This seminar is one of a series organised by the NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) to highlight national funding opportunities for applied health and social care research. The aim is to give researchers a better understanding of [...]
- NIHR HTA Efficient Study Designs Call: Information events22 Sep 2015, 29 Sep 2015, 6 Oct 2015, 13 Oct 2015, RDS Event
- Diagnostic evidence workshop1 Oct 2015, Oxford