In this issue: opportunity to join the NIHR Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme Funding Boards – vacancy for Deputy Chair, NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) Programme calls, funding opportunities, RDS NW events, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the August 2016 e-bulletin here
In this Issue: the RDS NW would like to come to you, RDS NW events – helping you produce high quality applications, RDS NW public involvement team update, NIHR Programme Grants for applied Research, A-Z of the NIHR, RDS NW case study, news in brief, adviser spotlight. Also includes events,...
Programme Director Professor Paul Little releases a second message in which he: Provides an update of the impact of the key changes made to the scheme Details introduction of a new light touch process to further help applicants thinking of applying Re-emphasises the move to three calls per year Describes...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then the RDS NW may be able to help....
This booklet provides information about the NIHR’s research funding and career development opportunities available for researchers based in the NHS, universities, industry and other organisations concerned with health, public health and social care. Download the booklet here.
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016 A number of blogs on various topics in Health Research.
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
- NHS England - guidance on excess treatment costs23 November 2015
- Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)13 May 2014
- RDS NW patient and public involvement bursary guidance video31 March 2014
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Developing proposals for the NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme: A support programme for applicants - seminar 9 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
This seminar is one of a series organised by the NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) to highlight national funding opportunities for applied health and social care research. The aim is to give researchers a better understanding of [...]
- Building a research career – A guide for aspiring clinical academics22 Sep 2016, Preston
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research - Information Events24 Nov 2016, RDS Event