Programme Grants will now launch three Competitions per year. The reasons for this change include: * reducing the time between calls for applicants * reducing the time taken for research to move along the research pathway and deliver meaningful results to patients * addressing the NIHR-wide push to cut application...
In this issue: NIHR Public Health Research (PHR) Programme commissioned funding: Local interventions to reduce intake and harm from alcohol, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the September 2015 e-bulletin here.
The University of Southampton has been awarded a four year contract worth £3.2 million to deliver the NIHR’s Centre for Patient and Public Involvement, Participation and Engagement, taking account of the Going the Extra Mile report. To date, INVOLVE has delivered knowledge, guidance and support that is highly respected and...
This event will offer an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the HTA themed call on efficient study designs and their general role across NIHR funding programmes. It will provide information about the types of proposals that NIHR is keen to encourage, but will not be a forum for...
In this issue: renewed Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) programme, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the July 2015 e-bulletin here.
- Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)13 May 2014 A national membership organisation of leading medical and health research charities.
- RDS NW patient and public involvement bursary guidance video31 March 2014
- NIHR Research Programmes hub15 January 2014
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment Conference 2013 Presentations30 October 2013
- Funding opportunities for research and for career development20 September 2013
- About the NIHR Research Design Service North West7 September 2012
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.