In this Issue: the RDS NW would like to come to you, RDS NW events – helping you produce high quality applications, RDS NW public involvement team update, NIHR Programme Grants for applied Research, A-Z of the NIHR, RDS NW case study, news in brief, adviser spotlight. Also includes events,...
Programme Director Professor Paul Little releases a second message in which he: Provides an update of the impact of the key changes made to the scheme Details introduction of a new light touch process to further help applicants thinking of applying Re-emphasises the move to three calls per year Describes...
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is holding a one day event on 6 September 2016, from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm in Manchester. The event will be a chance to explore and share innovative and effective ways of involving members of the public in health and social...
In this Issue: upcoming RDS NW events, the NIHR Research Design Service can help you, RDS NW public involvement team update 2015, news in brief, NIHR themed calls, RDS NW case study, RDS NW clinical trials essential links self-help resource, adviser spotlight, more news in brief. Also includes events, funding...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then the RDS NW may be able to help....
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016 A number of blogs on various topics in Health Research.
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
- NHS England - guidance on excess treatment costs23 November 2015
- Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)13 May 2014
- RDS NW patient and public involvement bursary guidance video31 March 2014
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Overcoming challenges: Innovative solutions in public involvement in research 6 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is holding a one day event on 6 September 2016, from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm in Manchester.
The event will be a chance to explore and share innovative and effective ways of involving members [...]
- Developing proposals for the NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme: A support programme for applicants - seminar9 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
- Developing proposals for the NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme: A support programme for applicants – support afternoon9 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research - Information Events24 Nov 2016, RDS Event