RDInfo – A Research Process Flowchart
Please don’t forget that your local RDS can provide expert advice on every aspect of the Research Design process, including help with finding funding…contact us here.
Latest funding links
- About the NIHR Research Design Service North West
These slides provide an overview of the NIHR Research Design Service and provide details about the North West region of this [...]
- PGfAR: Successful applications- the methodologist perspective
- From Programme Development Grant to Programme Grant
- PGfAR: Application Finances
- Programme Grants for Applied Research and Programme Development Grants programmes
Latest funding events
- The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) programme seminar.
5 Jun 2013, Manchester RDS NW Event
This seminar is one of a series which aims to give researchers a better understanding of funding priorities, application processes and future plans and an opportunity for dialogue with panel members and successful grant holders. These seminars [...]
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment conference
9 Oct 2013, London