From research idea to funding application – putting your grant proposal together support event – save the date
26 May 2016, 9.30 am to 4.00 pm – The Storey Institute Lancaster, LA1 1TH. This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) or another...
In this issue: NIHR Researchfish, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the March 2016 e-bulletin here
Developing proposals for the renewed NIHR Research for Patient Benefit programme – a support afternoon for applicants – 11 February 2016, Liverpool
Are you planning to submit an NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) grant application in March 2016? Do you want advice from experts on topics such as research methods, patient and public involvement and costings? The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is providing a support afternoon for people applying...
In this Issue: upcoming RDS NW events, the NIHR Research Design Service can help you, RDS NW public involvement team update 2015, news in brief, NIHR themed calls, RDS NW case study, RDS NW clinical trials essential links self-help resource, adviser spotlight, more news in brief. Also includes events, funding...
Developing proposals for the renewed NIHR Research for Patient Benefit programme seminar – 11 February 2016, Liverpool
This seminar is one of a series organised by the NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) to highlight national funding opportunities for applied health and social care research. The aim is to give researchers a better understanding of funding priorities, application processes and future plans and an opportunity...
- NHS England - guidance on excess treatment costs23 November 2015 Published by NHS England this guidance helps clarify the rules and expectations on the funding of Excess Treatment Costs incurred during a non-commercial research study.
- Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)13 May 2014
- RDS NW patient and public involvement bursary guidance video31 March 2014
- NIHR Research Programmes hub15 January 2014
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment Conference 2013 Presentations30 October 2013
- Funding opportunities for research and for career development20 September 2013
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- From research idea to funding application - putting your grant proposal together support event 26 May 2016, Lancaster RDS Event
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) or another NIHR research funding [...]
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research - Information Events29 Jun 2016, 3 Oct 2016, 6 Oct 2016, 24 Nov 2016, RDS Event