In this issue: NIHR Funding Opportunities for Public Health Research Event – 16 March 2017, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the February 2017 e-bulletin here
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has produced a number of self-help resources aimed at providing you with advice to help you develop your funding application. Examples include the Clinical Trials Essential Links resource and the Patient and Public Involvement...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then...
This booklet provides information about the NIHR’s research funding and career development opportunities available for researchers based in the NHS, universities, industry and other organisations concerned with health, public health and social care. Download the booklet here.
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016 A number of blogs on various topics in Health Research.
- An overview of NIHR funding programmes13 October 2016
- A NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme case study13 October 2016
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment Conference 2013 Presentations30 October 2013
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR Funding Opportunities for Public Health Research 16 Mar 2017, Liverpool RDS Event
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit a Public Health Research application for funding. Those thinking of other NIHR research funding streams [...]
- Improving the quality of efficacy and mechanisms evaluation (EME) studies: A collaborative workshop for clinicians and methodologists23 Mar 2017, Manchester
- Advancing your Career as a Clinical Trialist28 Mar 2017, Leeds
- 2017 Annual NHS R&D Forum15 May 2017, Manchester