In this issue: Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement in NIHR research, from research idea to funding application event, RDS NW self-help resources, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the December 2016 e-bulletin here
In this issue: NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research – Information Event, NIHR Research Programmes: Obtaining NIHR funding and the application process, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the November 2016 e-bulletin here
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has produced a number of self-help resources aimed at providing you with advice to help you develop your funding application. Examples include the Clinical Trials Essential Links resource and the Patient and Public Involvement...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then...
This booklet provides information about the NIHR’s research funding and career development opportunities available for researchers based in the NHS, universities, industry and other organisations concerned with health, public health and social care. Download the booklet here.
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016 A number of blogs on various topics in Health Research.
- An overview of NIHR funding programmes13 October 2016
- A NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme case study13 October 2016
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment Conference 2013 Presentations30 October 2013
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme webinar12 Jan 2017,
To support applicants to both the researcher-led and commissioned workstreams, EME are running a webinar. This will provide an outline of the programme, tips for a successful application and allow you the opportunity to ask questions of the [...]
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme webinar16 Jan 2017,
- NIHR Research Programmes: Obtaining NIHR Funding and the Application Process24 Jan 2017, Liverpool RDS Event
- From research idea to funding application - putting your grant proposal together support event14 Feb 2017, Liverpool RDS Event
- 2017 Annual NHS R&D Forum15 May 2017, Manchester