In this Issue: e-Trials: Perspectives from a Clinical Trials Unit, new patient and public pages on HRA website, RDS NW public involvement team update, RDS NW case study, adviser spotlight. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful links/resources. Download e-Newsletter issue 12...
In this issue: NIHR Funding Opportunities for Public Health Research Event – 16 March 2017, digital magazine aims to inspire the next generation of researchers, HEE/NIHR ICA Programme Personal Research Training Awards launched, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the March...
The latest issue of The Researcher is now live. The digital publication, created for health researchers by health researchers, aims to raise awareness of research careers among nurses, midwives and allied health professionals. The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), Health Education...
This is a presentation from Professor Paul Little, Director, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Programme was recorded at the PGfAR Information Event held on 24 November 2016. An event hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service. The presentation provides tips...
In this issue: NIHR Funding Opportunities for Public Health Research Event – 16 March 2017, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the February 2017 e-bulletin here
- How to engage people as research co-applicants23 February 2017 This paper pools what is known about how to arrange things so that public co-applicants are appropriately engaged.
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016
- An overview of NIHR funding programmes13 October 2016
- A NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme case study13 October 2016
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.