In this issue: RDS NW Public Involvement Funds, funding opportunities, RDS NW events, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the September 2016 e-bulletin here
In this issue: opportunity to join the NIHR Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme Funding Boards – vacancy for Deputy Chair, NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) Programme calls, funding opportunities, RDS NW events, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the August 2016 e-bulletin here
In this Issue: the RDS NW would like to come to you, RDS NW events – helping you produce high quality applications, RDS NW public involvement team update, NIHR Programme Grants for applied Research, A-Z of the NIHR, RDS NW case study, news in brief, adviser spotlight. Also includes events,...
Programme Director Professor Paul Little releases a second message in which he: Provides an update of the impact of the key changes made to the scheme Details introduction of a new light touch process to further help applicants thinking of applying Re-emphasises the move to three calls per year Describes...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then the RDS NW may be able to help....
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016 A number of blogs on various topics in Health Research.
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
- NHS England - guidance on excess treatment costs23 November 2015
- Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)13 May 2014
- RDS NW patient and public involvement bursary guidance video31 March 2014
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research - Information Events 24 Nov 2016, Manchester RDS Event
These events will offer an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) funding stream. Registration to these events will be FREE and refreshments will be provided.
Professor Paul [...]