Do you have a great idea for research in health or social care? Would your team benefit from protected time and expert support to develop your idea into a competitive funding application? The NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) is providing an exceptional opportunity for researchers in health and social care...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then the RDS NW may be able to help....
In this issue: do you have a research idea, the RDS NW could help you! , funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the October 2015 e-bulletin here.
Programme Grants will now launch three Competitions per year. The reasons for this change include: * reducing the time between calls for applicants * reducing the time taken for research to move along the research pathway and deliver meaningful results to patients * addressing the NIHR-wide push to cut application...
In this issue: NIHR Public Health Research (PHR) Programme commissioned funding: Local interventions to reduce intake and harm from alcohol, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the September 2015 e-bulletin here.
- NHS England - guidance on excess treatment costs23 November 2015 Published by NHS England this guidance helps clarify the rules and expectations on the funding of Excess Treatment Costs incurred during a non-commercial research study.
- Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)13 May 2014
- RDS NW patient and public involvement bursary guidance video31 March 2014
- NIHR Research Programmes hub15 January 2014
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment Conference 2013 Presentations30 October 2013
- Funding opportunities for research and for career development20 September 2013
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Intelligent Technologies to Support Collaborative Care Networking Event3 Dec 2015, London
The aim of this event is to help facilitate relationships between academic researchers, industry and healthcare professionals to encourage research projects that are truly multidisciplinary with user engagement at the core.
The event is [...]
- NIHR Fellowship Programme Webinar – Round 98 Dec 2015,
- Residential Grant Writing Retreat13 Jun 2016, Bath RDS Event