Benefits Advice Service for involvement in research – launched 29 January 2015
- A new service offering personal advice and support on how payment of fees and expenses for public involvement might affect people in receipt of state benefits.
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) in partnership with others is offering a service that covers advice on payment of fees and expenses for public involvement in health or social care research, service design or service delivery.
- The service will be provided by Bedford Citizens Advice Bureau, initially as a pilot for one year.
Who is the Benefits Advice service for?
- Members of the public involved with NIHR organisations or NIHR funded research projects.
- Staff within NIHR organisations who are supporting members of the public to get involved.
For more information please visit the details on the INVOLVE website here.