In this issue: NIHR Dissemination Centre, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the January 2016 e-bulletin here
In this issue: RDS NW over the holiday period, NIHR Obesity Themed Call open for applications, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the December 2015 e-bulletin here
Developing proposals for the renewed NIHR Research for Patient Benefit programme – a support afternoon for applicants – 11 February 2016, Liverpool
Are you planning to submit an NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) grant application in March 2016? Do you want advice from experts on topics such as research methods, patient and public involvement and costings? The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is providing a support afternoon for people applying...
In this Issue: upcoming RDS NW events, the NIHR Research Design Service can help you, RDS NW public involvement team update 2015, news in brief, NIHR themed calls, RDS NW case study, RDS NW clinical trials essential links self-help resource, adviser spotlight, more news in brief. Also includes events, funding...
Developing proposals for the renewed NIHR Research for Patient Benefit programme seminar – 11 February 2016, Liverpool
This seminar is one of a series organised by the NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) to highlight national funding opportunities for applied health and social care research. The aim is to give researchers a better understanding of funding priorities, application processes and future plans and an opportunity...
- National Institute for Health Research Dissemination Centre27 November 2015 The Dissemination Centre has been set up to make health research evidence easier to reach for those who need it. Each week they publish three or four new ‘Signals’ – short summaries of health research that has appeared recently in peer-reviewed journals.
- NHS England - guidance on excess treatment costs23 November 2015
- Public involvement in research: values and principles framework3 November 2015
- Trials Managers’ Network: A Guide to Efficient Trial Management21 August 2015
- CONSORT Statement21 August 2015
- Core Outcome Measures in Effectiveness Trials (COMET) Initiative21 August 2015
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- 3rd #CountMeIn! Scientific Meeting: Supporting children’s participation – evidence and interventions6 Apr 2016, Plymouth
The programme for this event will provide you with the opportunity to and learn about complex interventions, how to use evidence from other fields, such as behaviour change, to advance participation and applied health [...]
- Improving Health by Improving Trials25 Apr 2016, Liverpool
- Annual R&D Forum Conference 201623 May 2016, Stratford Upon Avon
- Residential Grant Writing Retreat13 Jun 2016, Bath RDS Event
View all events here