In this issue: NIHR Funding Opportunities for Public Health Research Event – 16 March 2017, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the February 2017 e-bulletin here
In this issue: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme Competition 32 – deadline, From research idea to funding application: putting your grant proposal together support event – 14 February 2017, new website for the NIHR Journals Library, funding opportunities, external events,...
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has produced a number of self-help resources aimed at providing you with advice to help you develop your funding application. Examples include the Clinical Trials Essential Links resource and the Patient and Public Involvement...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then...
This resource, produced by the Research Design Service North West, aims to help you ensure an application for funding for a trial includes key considerations at each stage e.g. trial design, costs, conduct, reporting and analysis. The focus is to support clinical...
- 'Going the Extra Mile': Impact and Data Workshop report22 February 2017 The workshop report: Outlines the focus of the day, highlights some of the issues raised in discussion, provides links to access all the slide sets and reports from the day.
- Trials Managers’ Network: The Guide to Efficient Trial Management21 August 2015
- Patient and public area on Health Research Authority (HRA) website6 December 2016
- NIHR Study Support Service26 October 2016
- Introduction to systematic reviews: a pathway11 July 2016
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- How Nurses can build a Career in Research Webinar22 Feb 2017
If you believe that nurses are in the unique position on the frontline to see where the gaps are in delivering care and what questions need answering, then pursuing a clinical academic career can provide a stimulating and rewarding career [...]
- NIHR Funding Opportunities for Public Health Research16 Mar 2017, Liverpool RDS Event
- Improving the quality of efficacy and mechanisms evaluation (EME) studies: A collaborative workshop for clinicians and methodologists23 Mar 2017, Manchester
- Advancing your Career as a Clinical Trialist28 Mar 2017, Leeds
- 2017 Annual NHS R&D Forum15 May 2017, Manchester
View all events here