In this issue: Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) events, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the May 2016 e-bulletin here
Overcoming challenges: Innovative solutions in public involvement in research – abstract submission invitation
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is holding a one day event on 6 September 2016, from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm in Manchester. The event will be a chance to explore and share innovative and effective ways of involving members of the public in health and social...
In this issue: the role of Clinical Trials Units in developing an NIHR funding application – video, from research idea to funding application: Putting your grant proposal together support event, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the April 2016 e-bulletin here
From research idea to funding application – putting your grant proposal together support event – save the date
26 May 2016, 9.30 am to 4.00 pm – The Storey Institute Lancaster, LA1 1TH. This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) or another...
- Public Involvement glossary23 May 2016 Developed by the NIHR Research Design Service South West, this following glossary contains terms and definitions that might be helpful for researchers and members of the public who have an interest in active public involvement in research.
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
- Top tips for systematic reviews23 May 2016
- Top tips for quantitative research proposals23 May 2016
- Top tips for qualitative research23 May 2016
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR Clinical Research Network MOOC: Improving healthcare through clinical research6 Jun 2016
The NIHR Clinical Research Network (CRN) has teamed up with the University of Leeds and FutureLearn to develop a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) available free of charge to anyone wanting to understand more about clinical [...]
- Better Trials Make Better Surgeons Event17 Jun 2016, Warrington
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research - Information Events29 Jun 2016, 3 Oct 2016, 6 Oct 2016, 24 Nov 2016 RDS Event
- The International Festival of Public Health 20161 Jul 2016, Manchester
- Overcoming challenges: Innovative solutions in public involvement in research6 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
View all events here