Overcoming challenges: Innovative solutions in public involvement in research – abstract submission invitation
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is holding a one day event on 6 September 2016, from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm in Manchester. The event will be a chance to explore and share innovative and effective ways of involving members of the public in health and social...
In this issue: the role of Clinical Trials Units in developing an NIHR funding application – video, from research idea to funding application: Putting your grant proposal together support event, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the April 2016 e-bulletin here
From research idea to funding application – putting your grant proposal together support event – save the date
26 May 2016, 9.30 am to 4.00 pm – The Storey Institute Lancaster, LA1 1TH. This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) or another...
In this issue: NIHR Researchfish, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the March 2016 e-bulletin here
In this issue: the NIHR New Media Competition Round 6 is still open for entries!, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the February 2016 e-bulletin here
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)27 April 2016 National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) provides national guidance and advice to improve health and social care.
- The EQUATOR Network27 April 2016
- Mixed Methods27 April 2016
- NHS R&D North West Let’s Talk Research Podcasts20 April 2016
- NIHR Complex Review Support Unit (CSRU)22 March 2016
- The role of Clinical Trials Units in developing an NIHR funding application - video21 March 2016
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Annual R&D Forum Conference 201623 May 2016, Stratford Upon Avon
This year’s annual Forum event is to be held in association with the HRA on the 23rd and 24th May in beautiful Stratford upon Avon. The Programme committee, made up of Forum members and stakeholders, is currently drafting an exciting [...]
- From research idea to funding application - putting your grant proposal together support event26 May 2016, Lancaster RDS Event
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research - Information Events29 Jun 2016, 3 Oct 2016, 6 Oct 2016, 24 Nov 2016 RDS Event
View all events here