As part of the NIHR, the RDS NW is under temporary restrictions regarding promoting NIHR funding opportunities during the pre-election period.
In this issue: the NIHR encourages you to “get digital”!, NIHR Public Health Research information events – save the date, funding opportunities, events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the April 2017 e-bulletin here
Find out more about the NIHR Research Design Service North West and our advice service in the “About us” sections of this website.
In this Issue: e-Trials: Perspectives from a Clinical Trials Unit, new patient and public pages on HRA website, RDS NW public involvement team update, RDS NW case study, adviser spotlight. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful links/resources. Download e-Newsletter issue 12...
In this issue: NIHR Funding Opportunities for Public Health Research Event – 16 March 2017, digital magazine aims to inspire the next generation of researchers, HEE/NIHR ICA Programme Personal Research Training Awards launched, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the March...
- MRC: Explore career and funding options - Interactive career framework24 April 2017 The framework gives information on possible options for careers and funding in biomedical research within academia and/or industry.
- How to engage people as research co-applicants23 February 2017
- Patient and public area on Health Research Authority (HRA) website6 December 2016
- NIHR Study Support Service26 October 2016
- Introduction to systematic reviews: a pathway11 July 2016
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- Public Health England Annual Conference 201712 Sep 2017, Coventry
This year’s conference is focusing on three key themes across the programme:
- promoting world-class science and evidence
- making the economic case for prevention
- working towards a healthier, fairer [...]
- Improving Health by Improving Trials: Clinical Trial Training for Investigators25 Sep 2017, Liverpool
- INVOLVE at 2128 Nov 2017, London
View all events here