In this issue: From research idea to funding application support event, winners of the NIHR Let’s Get Digital competition announced, funding opportunities, events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the September 2017 e-bulletin here
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to an NIHR or other national competition peer reviewed research funding stream. For more information...
A new video has been released to explain who the NIHR is and what it does. The video, which is less than one minute long, describes the NIHR ‘in a nutshell’ and features people from across the NIHR who are working towards...
Find out more about the NIHR Research Design Service North West and our advice service in the “About us” sections of this website.
In this Issue: e-Trials: Perspectives from a Clinical Trials Unit, new patient and public pages on HRA website, RDS NW public involvement team update, RDS NW case study, adviser spotlight. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful links/resources. Download e-Newsletter issue 12...
This is a presentation from Professor Paul Little, Director, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Programme was recorded at the PGfAR Information Event held on 24 November 2016. An event hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service. The presentation provides tips...
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has produced a number of self-help resources aimed at providing you with advice to help you develop your funding application. Examples include the Clinical Trials Essential Links resource and the Patient and Public Involvement...
- NIHR Dissemination Centre - My Signals: Patient Collection17 August 2017 In My Signals, health and social care staff and service users tell us which research is important to them and why they feel others need to know about it.
- NIHR Training and Career Development Webinar channel17 August 2017
- Who are the NIHR? #WeAreNIHR20 July 2017
- NIHR Publications20 July 2017
- NIHR Themes20 July 2017
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- Improving Health by Improving Trials: Clinical Trial Training for Investigators25 Sep 2017, Liverpool
The programme will include:
Trial design, trial conduct, recruitment of trial participants, public and patient involvement, analysis and reporting, health [...]
- From research idea to funding application support event12 Oct 2017, Lancaster RDS Event
- INVOLVE at 2128 Nov 2017, London
View all events here