Programme Director Professor Paul Little releases a second message in which he: Provides an update of the impact of the key changes made to the scheme Details introduction of a new light touch process to further help applicants thinking of applying Re-emphasises the move to three calls per year Describes...
In this issue: NIHR support for complex reviews, NIHR Research for Patient Benefit Programme Competition 30, funding opportunities RDS NW events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the June 2016 e-bulletin here
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is holding a one day event on 6 September 2016, from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm in Manchester. The event will be a chance to explore and share innovative and effective ways of involving members of the public in health and social...
In this Issue: upcoming RDS NW events, the NIHR Research Design Service can help you, RDS NW public involvement team update 2015, news in brief, NIHR themed calls, RDS NW case study, RDS NW clinical trials essential links self-help resource, adviser spotlight, more news in brief. Also includes events, funding...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then the RDS NW may be able to help....
- NIHR Enabling Research in Care Homes (ENRICH) Project3 June 2016 A Toolkit For Care Home Research
- Public Involvement glossary23 May 2016
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
- Top tips for systematic reviews23 May 2016
- Top tips for quantitative research proposals23 May 2016
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research - Information Events 29 Jun 2016, 3 Oct 2016, 6 Oct 2016, 24 Nov 2016
These events will offer an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) funding stream. Registration to these events will be FREE and refreshments will be provided.
Professor Paul [...]
- The International Festival of Public Health 20161 Jul 2016, Manchester
- Overcoming challenges: Innovative solutions in public involvement in research6 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
- Developing proposals for the NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme: A support programme for applicants9 Sep 2016, Manchester RDS Event
- Clinical trial training for investigators19 Sep 2016, Manchester
View all events here