This is a presentation from Professor Paul Little, Director, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Programme was recorded at the PGfAR Information Event held on 24 November 2016. An event hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service. The presentation provides tips...
In this issue: NIHR Funding Opportunities for Public Health Research Event – 16 March 2017, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the February 2017 e-bulletin here
In this issue: NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme Competition 32 – deadline, From research idea to funding application: putting your grant proposal together support event – 14 February 2017, new website for the NIHR Journals Library, funding opportunities, external events,...
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has produced a number of self-help resources aimed at providing you with advice to help you develop your funding application. Examples include the Clinical Trials Essential Links resource and the Patient and Public Involvement...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then...
- How to engage people as research co-applicants23 February 2017 This paper pools what is known about how to arrange things so that public co-applicants are appropriately engaged.
- 'Going the Extra Mile': Impact and Data Workshop report22 February 2017
- Trials Managers’ Network: The Guide to Efficient Trial Management21 August 2015
- Patient and public area on Health Research Authority (HRA) website6 December 2016
- NIHR Study Support Service26 October 2016
- Introduction to systematic reviews: a pathway11 July 2016
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- NIHR Funding Opportunities for Public Health Research 16 Mar 2017, Liverpool
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit a Public Health Research application for funding. Those thinking of other NIHR research funding streams [...]
- Improving the quality of efficacy and mechanisms evaluation (EME) studies: A collaborative workshop for clinicians and methodologists23 Mar 2017, Manchester
- Advancing your Career as a Clinical Trialist28 Mar 2017, Leeds
- 2017 Annual NHS R&D Forum15 May 2017, Manchester
View all events here