The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has produced a number of self-help resources aimed at providing you with advice to help you develop your funding application. Examples include the Clinical Trials Essential Links resource and the Patient and Public Involvement...
These events (currently one date available) will offer an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) funding stream. Registration to these events will be FREE and refreshments will be provided. Professor Paul Little, Director of...
In this issue: NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research – Information Event, Membership opportunities at INVOLVE funding opportunities, RDS NW events and external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the October 2016 e-bulletin here
In this issue: RDS NW Public Involvement Funds, funding opportunities, RDS NW events, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the September 2016 e-bulletin here
In this issue: opportunity to join the NIHR Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme Funding Boards – vacancy for Deputy Chair, NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) Programme calls, funding opportunities, RDS NW events, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the August 2016 e-bulletin...
- NIHR Study Support Service26 October 2016 This service helps researchers and the life sciences industry plan, set up and deliver high quality research to time and target in the NHS in England.
- Introduction to systematic reviews: a pathway11 July 2016
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016
- NIHR Enabling Research in Care Homes (ENRICH) Project3 June 2016
- An overview of NIHR funding programmes13 October 2016
- NIHR funding panels: the public involvement perspective13 October 2016
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- CRN MOOC: Improving Healthcare through Clinical Research7 Nov 2016
The NIHR Clinical Research Network (CRN) has teamed up with the University of Leeds and FutureLearn to develop a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) available free of charge to anyone wanting to understand more about clinical research.
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research - Information Events24 Nov 2016, Manchester RDS Event
- Incontinence Research Workshop2 Dec 2016, London
- NIHR Research Programmes: Obtaining NIHR Funding and the Application Process24 Jan 2017, Liverpool RDS Event
View all events here