In this issue: opportunity to join the NIHR Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme Funding Boards – vacancy for Deputy Chair, NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) Programme calls, funding opportunities, RDS NW events, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the August 2016 e-bulletin here
In this Issue: the RDS NW would like to come to you, RDS NW events – helping you produce high quality applications, RDS NW public involvement team update, NIHR Programme Grants for applied Research, A-Z of the NIHR, RDS NW case study, news in brief, adviser spotlight. Also includes events,...
In this issue: incontinence research workshop survey, important changes to NIHR Fellowship deadlines, funding opportunities, RDS NW events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the July 2016 e-bulletin here
Programme Director Professor Paul Little releases a second message in which he: Provides an update of the impact of the key changes made to the scheme Details introduction of a new light touch process to further help applicants thinking of applying Re-emphasises the move to three calls per year Describes...
In this issue: NIHR support for complex reviews, NIHR Research for Patient Benefit Programme Competition 30, funding opportunities RDS NW events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the June 2016 e-bulletin here
- Introduction to systematic reviews: a pathway11 July 2016 This resource provides an overview of the rationale and process of undertaking a systematic review.
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016
- NIHR Enabling Research in Care Homes (ENRICH) Project3 June 2016
- Public Involvement glossary23 May 2016
- Planning a study23 May 2016
- How to design a study23 May 2016
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Developing proposals for the NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme: A support programme for applicants - seminar 9 Sep 2016, Manchester
This seminar is one of a series organised by the NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) to highlight national funding opportunities for applied health and social care research. The aim is to give researchers a better understanding of [...]
- Clinical trial training for investigators19 Sep 2016, Manchester
- Building a research career – A guide for aspiring clinical academics22 Sep 2016, Preston
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research - Information Events24 Nov 2016 RDS Event
View all events here