In this issue: who are the NIHR? #WeAreNIHR, consultation: draft national standards for public involvement in research, NIHR INVOLVE Advisory Group Chair funding opportunities, events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the July 2017 e-bulletin here
A new video has been released to explain who the NIHR is and what it does. The video, which is less than one minute long, describes the NIHR ‘in a nutshell’ and features people from across the NIHR who are working towards...
Find out more about the NIHR Research Design Service North West and our advice service in the “About us” sections of this website.
In this Issue: e-Trials: Perspectives from a Clinical Trials Unit, new patient and public pages on HRA website, RDS NW public involvement team update, RDS NW case study, adviser spotlight. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful links/resources. Download e-Newsletter issue 12...
This is a presentation from Professor Paul Little, Director, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Programme was recorded at the PGfAR Information Event held on 24 November 2016. An event hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service. The presentation provides tips...
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has produced a number of self-help resources aimed at providing you with advice to help you develop your funding application. Examples include the Clinical Trials Essential Links resource and the Patient and Public Involvement...
- Who are the NIHR? #WeAreNIHR20 July 2017 A short video explaining who the NIHR is and what it does. The video, describes the NIHR ‘in a nutshell’ and features people from across the NIHR who are working towards improving the health and wealth of the nation through research.
- NIHR Publications20 July 2017
- NIHR Themes20 July 2017
- NIHR Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRCs)20 July 2017
- NIHR Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC): Greater Manchester20 July 2017
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- Public Health England Annual Conference 201712 Sep 2017, Coventry
This year’s conference is focusing on three key themes across the programme:
promoting world-class science and evidence
making the economic case for prevention
working towards a healthier, fairer [...]
- Improving Health by Improving Trials: Clinical Trial Training for Investigators25 Sep 2017, Liverpool
- From research idea to funding application: putting your grant proposal together support - save the date12 Oct 2017, Lancaster RDS Event
- INVOLVE at 2128 Nov 2017, London
View all events here