Do you have a great idea for research in health or social care? Would your team benefit from protected time and expert support to develop your idea into a competitive funding application? The NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) is providing an exceptional opportunity for researchers in health and social care...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then the RDS NW may be able to help....
In this issue: do you have a research idea, the RDS NW could help you! , funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the October 2015 e-bulletin here.
Programme Grants will now launch three Competitions per year. The reasons for this change include: * reducing the time between calls for applicants * reducing the time taken for research to move along the research pathway and deliver meaningful results to patients * addressing the NIHR-wide push to cut application...
In this issue: NIHR Public Health Research (PHR) Programme commissioned funding: Local interventions to reduce intake and harm from alcohol, funding opportunities, events and training, approaching funding deadlines. Download the September 2015 e-bulletin here.
- National Institute for Health Research Dissemination Centre27 November 2015 The Dissemination Centre has been set up to make health research evidence easier to reach for those who need it. Each week they publish three or four new ‘Signals’ – short summaries of health research that has appeared recently in peer-reviewed journals.
- NHS England - guidance on excess treatment costs23 November 2015
- Public involvement in research: values and principles framework3 November 2015
- Trials Managers’ Network: A Guide to Efficient Trial Management21 August 2015
- CONSORT Statement21 August 2015
- Core Outcome Measures in Effectiveness Trials (COMET) Initiative21 August 2015
View all links in our link library.
View all NIHR funding announcements here.
- Clinical trials in small populations30 Nov 2015, London
An opportunity for researchers and practitioners to discuss state-of-the-art methods for trials in small populations. This two-day workshop will offer an interactive training day for statisticians and an open day with invited talks by medical [...]
- Intelligent Technologies to Support Collaborative Care Networking Event3 Dec 2015, London
- NIHR Fellowship Programme Webinar – Round 98 Dec 2015
- Annual R&D Forum Conference 201623 May 2016, Stratford Upon Avon
- Residential Grant Writing Retreat13 Jun 2016, Bath RDS Event
View all events here